Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Alright... this is for the single ladies....

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Alright... this is for the single ladies....

Advertisements
    I posted on another thread in the Posse section for gals that are currently single. Someone made a comment about their mom recommending Craigslist, so I decided I'd give ol' Craig a try.

I've posted an ad.

Anyone else ever post a singles ad on CL? Anyone interested in picking up the gauntlet?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Total awesomeness. I received a couple of responses. The most intriguing was from a dude stating that I was his perfect woman. He had been looking for a petite (I'm over 5'8" and a size 18) Asian (I'm half Black and half Native) for quite some time.

Surprsingly, I'm corresponding with what seems to be average (i.e. normal) people.
  3. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankyDiva View Post
    Total awesomeness. I received a couple of responses. The most intriguing was from a dude stating that I was his perfect woman. He had been looking for a petite (I'm over 5'8" and a size 18) Asian (I'm half Black and half Native) for quite some time.

Surprsingly, I'm corresponding with what seems to be average (i.e. normal) people.

I've never posted an ad on Craigs list.. I don't think I would. I'd join like, a singles website or something before doing that. Just seems so.. out there for the world to see, kwim?
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My best friend once made $75 bucks off a craigslist add, some guy wanted her to meet him at a bar, flirt with him, make his gf jealous so she realized other women were interested in him so she wouldnt leave him... fucked up situation, but my friend made $75 cash haha
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I've joined singles sites in the past, but my attention span is really short and since it wasn't a priority, I usually forgot my screen name.

CL is definitely out there. But, I also think it has replaced the good ol' classifieds section of the newspaper.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I had a Hottie McHottie law student, a stuck-up yoga instructor with a fru-fru dog, and a political activist from a single CL add last year. Good times.