Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nyquil

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Nyquil

Advertisements
    Does anyone else feel like they need a chaser when they take it?
  2. Senior Member
    oh yes, I need a chaser when I take that.
  3. Missing_My_Hero
    Yes!! Especially that nasty green death flavor!!!
  4. Hi, I'm Amy :)
    Hi, I'm Amy :)
    Oh yes, and usually something carbonated so I can get that crap out of my mouth. I only get the tablets now so I don't have to deal with the taste. Ick.
    Wifey to r-a<3derek and USNavywifey21 and Firefly'sGirl and HisHeart and elizabethb883 and Lover to *KaTuP*

5. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    I actually like the green death flavor

I feel like I get a hangover with the pills, lol, not the liquid crap.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh yes! You would think with all the modern technology out there, they would have come up with some sort of bearable flavor!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I chase mine with Dr. Pepper
  8. Senior Member
    I hate that stuff! The green flavor is the worst! Actually, I think it tastes just like Jagermeister
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Everett, WA Like New Jersey, only no cool mobsters or sunshine!
    I will once again post my all time favorite omage to the Q.

I don't do illegal drugs anymore. Now I just do the legal drugs. Tonight I'm on NyQuil and Sudafed. Let me tell you something, folks. Forget about cocaine and heroine. All you need is NyQuil and Sudafed. I'm telling you right now, I took the NyQuil five years ago. I just came out of the coma tonight before the fucking show! Claus Vanbulo was standing over my bed going, "Denis, get up! There's something the matter with Sunny! Hurry up!" I love NyQuil. Man, I love it! I love it. I love it. I love it. It's the best thing shit ever invented. Isn't it, huh? I love the name alone. NyQuil - Capitol N, small Y, big fucking Q! I love that fucking Q, don't you!? What a great advertising idea! Put a huge fucking Q on the box. They'll get high and stare at it. "The Q is talking to me! The Q is talking to me!"

I love NyQuil, man. Because NyQuil has never changed, man. It's never changed. All the other medicines are doing that inner-child thing. "we know that there's a small child inside of you, so now we have grape and cherry and orange flavor." Not NyQuil! They still have the original green death fucking flavor! You know why!? Because it doesn't matter what it tastes like! It's so strong you go, "*wheeze* Hey this stuff really tastes like.." Bang! Yer in the coma already! "What happened?" "He said tastes like and he went right into the coma, it was unbelievable!" We have reached the point where the over the counter drugs are actually stronger than anything you can buy on the street. It says on the back of the NyQuil box, on the back of the box it says, "May cause drowsiness." It should say, "Don't make any fucking plans! Kiss your family and friends goodbye. Say hello to Klaus!" NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant fucking Q!

NyQuil is the secret for all you twelve step recovery program people. Yes, all you AA people, NyQuil is the key! It's the thirteenth fucking step! You can drink it! It's over the counter! Drink as much as you want. "Are you drunk?" "No! I have a cold. Same cold I've had for two years. I just can't seem to shake it. I'm high as a kite and my teeth are green. Merry fucking Christmas!"
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizim1981 View Post
    I will once again post my all time favorite omage to the Q.
    That's hilarious!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast