Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some ideas :)

Kris

Help I need some ideas :)

Advertisements
    Since this is the bored room and some of you might be outrageously bored, maybe you wouldn't mind giveing me some cute ideas for letters to DF who is in his 3rd week of basic at Great Lakes.I feel my letters are quite boring but I just have no cute ideas to spruce them up at all.

Any suggestions?
  2. Senior Member
    I used to send DB the "Cosmo for your man" section from Cosmopolitan.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

Kris
    haha cute.
  4. Senior Member
    me: New Orleans, LA him: Camp Lejeune, NC
    write a sex story starring you and him. thats what i did, a few times -- indulge into a fantasy he has let you in on if you can. and pictures. does not have to be racey -- anything of you will make life easier.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelalynn28 View Post
    write a sex story starring you and him. thats what i did, a few times -- indulge into a fantasy he has let you in on if you can. and pictures. does not have to be racey -- anything of you will make life easier.
    I would NOT send something like that to boot camp. It's too easy for it to fall into the wrong hands and get shared with other recruits.

Send him some clippings from the local newspaper, maybe cut out some of the comics.
  6. Senior Member
    me: New Orleans, LA him: Camp Lejeune, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    I would NOT send something like that to boot camp. It's too easy for it to fall into the wrong hands and get shared with other recruits.

Send him some clippings from the local newspaper, maybe cut out some of the comics.
    oh haha well it worked out for us. lol. and he even replied. well thank god that didnt turn out bad!! he was ARPOC or whatever it is -- i dont really know how its spelled. but i know he had special priviledges that no one else had. i spoke to him on the phone like twice a week. but my bad. not trying to get anyone in trouble. i was just suggesting what i did. but if it wont be private dont do it!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

my mom wrote my bro a letter on flip chart (GIANT) paper with flip chart markers. since it was in a fat envelope, he had to open it in front of everyone.
  8. Senior Member
    I liked to send little surveys with my letters. I would think of the most random things to ask and he would return it with his answers filled out and would make one for me! It was really fun (and funny!)
  9. Banned
    Banned
    before Halloween (but this can be done at any time) I ate a whole bunch of candy bars (and felt sick after) and taped them to a piece of paper. I wrote "since I can't send you REAL candy, i am sending you this instead" or something to that effect. He got it and asked his DS if he can SMELL the candy wrappers and his DS made him do pushups and he was allowed to smell them!
    Kris
    wow. my letters seem pretty lame now. but i think im getting some good ideas. thanks ladies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast