Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: What are you thankful for this holiday season?

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

Advertisements
    I am thankful for my family and friends that have been there for me through this rough year.

I am thankful for my health and even though at times it can be very frustrating.

I am thankful to be able to continue my education and earn my Bachelors degree in memory of Josh and Maddie

I am thankful that I live close enough now to my brother that I'm able to form a relationship with him that has been lacking for the past several years because he lived with my dad

I am thankful that even through this rough year I have learned a lot about myself and that I can continue to live a happy life

I am thankful to have a man in my life now that loves me, supports me, respects me and my family that has passed, defends me, and is there to catch me when I fall.

Finally I am thankful to be alive. I still do not know what my purporse for living is and why I am still here but I'm glad God realized that it wasn't my time to go yet and gave me a second chance at life.
  2. Thank You Lord for Our Blessings!!!
    Thank You Lord for Our Blessings!!!
    I am thankful for my family!!
  3. Senior Member
    I am thankful for all my family, and friends that are truly friends and not shady...
  4. Seen Your Member...haha
    Seen Your Member...haha
    I am thankful for the opportunity to finally meet DB's family, and for the plane tickets my granny surprised me with to get me there!

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost
  5. Senior Member
    I am thankful for my family, my firends, my health, my life. I have been very blessed, and although it has been a hard year it is ending well. I am very thankful to have my DH home with us this year, last year it was only the kids and I, I have a much greater appriciation for him being here this year.
  6. God loves you and so do I!!!
    God loves you and so do I!!!
    Im thankful for just being able to wake up this morning and everyone being healthy. I am thankful also to be back in North Carlolina with all my family
  7. Senior Member
    I am thankful for my husband always being my inspiration and helping me to get through my toughest of times.
    I am thankful for my husband passing his course and being able to pursue the path in the military he has always wanted to take.
    I am thankful to have a wonderful father who despite being away for quite a while with the military, always made it a point to let me know how proud of me he was.
    I am thankful for my in-laws, because they are two of the most amazing people I have ever known.
    I am thankful for the fact that after 8 years of hard work, I am finally able to go to college, which was a dream I never thought I would fulfill.
    There's more, but I will stop with that.
  8. Senior Member
    There are so many things that I am thankful for. The main one has to be my family and my new niece (she's the first one!)

Next would of course be DB and my friends. I don't know where I would be without them.
  9. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I'm thankful for being married to wonderful guy who has stayed safe during his deployment and that he has stayed in almost constant contact with the kids and I. I'm thankful that my kids haven't driven me completely insane (yet)... I'm thankful that I'm a mom.

I'm also thankful that my parents are both happy and healthy.

I'm thankful for my friends... both the ones that I've got in real life and ones that I've only met and talked to online or the phone. You've all helped me at one time or another the past couple of months... thank you.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by military sister View Post
    I am thankful for all my family, and friends that are truly friends and not shady...
    AMEN..