Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever feel this way??

1. Don't try this at home...
    Don't try this at home...

Confused Do you ever feel this way??

Advertisements
    I notice people all day long, esp how guys and girls are with each other, and guys flock to one particular type of girl, that has this "cuteness",this particular look that they share with other girls..every hair in place,makeup perfect, clothes perfect...I don't even begin to look like that..my hair is wavy and wild and wont ever do what i want it to, my makeup rubs off mid-day, my clothes are faar from perfect...so what the hell is it..what am I doing wrong??? I guess I'm just having a major self esteem crisis
    Does anyone else ever feel this way????? Or am I just being stupid?
    ~Enjoying my life!!~

Live the life you love, love the life you live ~ Bob Marley

So I like what I see when I'm walking past the mirror No stress through the night at a time in my life Ain't worried about if you feel it Got my head on straight I got my mind right I aint gonna let you kill it You see I wouldnt change my life, my life's just fine.. ~ "Just Fine" by MJB
  2. the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days...
    the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days...
    My hair is never "perfect", my makeup rubs off midday, my clothes are never "perfect" and I could go on and on about other flaws that I know I have, but I don't think about them throughout the day and cause myself to feel that way. I used to when I was younger, but I've gotten to be completely comfortable in my own skin. I think what people flock to is confidence, not the hair, makeup, etc.

I hope you feel better!
  3. Mom to Rebekah
    Mom to Rebekah
    I felt that way A LOT!!!!x100000000
    most days, then I just realized that those ladies who
    seemed to be "perfect" were not so much
    that everyone has their own issues that they deal with
    Mom to Rebekah
    Tree hugging, peace loving, hippie.
    I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church.
    For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
    Khalil Gibran
  4. Don't try this at home...
    I'm just..it's 4 weeks today that I broke up with him..and nothing...absolutely nothing in the guy department, and I just feel...pathetic
    ~Enjoying my life!!~

So I like what I see when I'm walking past the mirror No stress through the night at a time in my life Ain't worried about if you feel it Got my head on straight I got my mind right I aint gonna let you kill it You see I wouldnt change my life, my life's just fine.. ~ "Just Fine" by MJB
  5. the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days...
    the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days...
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsgirl8590 View Post
    I'm just..it's 4 weeks today that I broke up with him..and nothing...absolutely nothing in the guy department, and I just feel...pathetic
    You can't rush these things. It's only been 4 weeks! It'll happen eventually.
  6. I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    Blog Entries
    awww don't worry so much hun.. get yourself together.. get your self esteem up (not by trying to get guys attention.. that always bites you in the butt.. trust me) and once you're thoroughly happy with who you are and what you're about the right someone will come along. I know it's really tough to do, but in the end it's totally worth it. Stay strong!
  7. Senior Member
    I think its different depending on the region you live in. When I was in high school I used to live up in Chicago and I looked like every other girl in Chicago, dark hair, preppy clothes, fake tan, expensive makeup, and designer clothes/bags. Then I move to Florida in the middle of hick-ville(what I consider my hometown) where people are wearing real tree, drive big trucks with long antenas, jeans, blond hair, real tans and john deer clothes.

Well all the guys in Florida loved me because I looked like a 180 compared to all the girls in Florida, slowly I half way morphed into a "Florida girl" and when I would go back home to Chicago after the morphing all the Chicago guys would flock to me. So I think its all about being different, and not what guys see every day.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iowa_lady View Post
    I felt that way A LOT!!!!x100000000
    most days, then I just realized that those ladies who
    seemed to be "perfect" were not so much
    that everyone has their own issues that they deal with
    I totally . Noone is perfect... there is no such thing as perfection. Just because someone has nice hair, make up and so forth doesn't mean anything. Its the confidence in my eyes that brings people around. And what seems to be the "perfect" look that you are discribing probably took a lot of practice, and a lot of mess ups.

Cheer up, remember lost of people have bigger problems in their lives, some are just bigger then others.
    Mrs. Villanueva
    [/CENTER]
  9. Bravo Indigo Tango Charlie Hotel
    Bravo Indigo Tango Charlie Hotel
    Blog Entries
    Those perfect girls, only are because you put them on that pedestal. Another words they are only perfect because you percieve them to be. I mean honestly someone whom is 100% wrapped in there looks has nothing to live for when they are older & all wrinkled & grey now do they Just trying to brighten your outlook, & make ya smile!
    Click all my critters & eggies
    Wifey to CCArmyWife

10. Don't try this at home...
    Thanks girls I appreciate it...I dunno, I've been a wreck here lately, and I really need to pull my shit together.
    ~Enjoying my life!!~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast