Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Do you believe in UFOs?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

15 55.56%
  • No?

12 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFOs?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

UFOs?

Advertisements
    I am watching some television show on the Discovery channel talking about how UFOs are real and I want to know do you believe in UFOs? I am indifferent. It's hard to believe that we are the only beginnings in the entire universe, but at the same time, why have they yet to communicate with us? What do you think?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

... sure why not... haha, i really havent thought about it, but i dont see why others wouldnt exsist
  3. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTori1987 View Post
    I am watching some television show on the Discovery channel talking about how UFOs are real and I want to know do you believe in UFOs? I am indifferent. It's hard to believe that we are the only beginnings in the entire universe, but at the same time, why have they yet to communicate with us? What do you think?
    Yes I believe in them 100%. My mom and sister have both seen them. Also how do you know they haven't communicated with us yet they very well could have but most people don't know about it. I believe they have communicated it's just being kept secret. Also think about crop circles that could be one of the ways they're communicating with us.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    They could have very well communicated with us. It's just strange that we don't come in contact with them more often. I think it's an extremely interesting topic.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sure why not
  6. I got all this, and personality too.
    I got all this, and personality too.
    Nope. I believe in aliens and life on other planets, but not UFOs
    omnomnommynom
  7. Seen Your Member...haha
    Seen Your Member...haha
    I believe in UFO's in the sense that someone has seen something in the sky, but they don't know what it is...so it's deemed an "unidentified flying object"
    but not so much in the alien way.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost
  8. Mom to Rebekah
    Mom to Rebekah
    I do, I think its interesting to think about
    Mom to Rebekah
    Tree hugging, peace loving, hippie.
    I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church.
    For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
    Khalil Gibran
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    UFO just means unidentified flying object.... that doesn't necessarily have to be aliens from other planets... just something that is currently unknown.

There are often UFO's around... but they get identified fairly quickly (I myself saw a show about UFO's and how things like a jet going whatever it is called when they go faster than the speed of sound while also letting off flares or whatever can seem alien... but... its just a jet doing something wrong over a town)

I DO believe in aliens though. I think it would be highly self centered of me to believe we are the only ones in the entire universe... most of which is completely unknown.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTori1987 View Post
    I'd also like to add... maybe they HAVE communicated with us but we simply don't understand.

Or maybe aliens simply know to avoid our planet because they know we have plenty of scientists who would think it was perfectly acceptable to take them into custody to conduct experiments on... most likely including cutting them open to understand their bodies better.

Or maybe aliens just haven't figured out how to space travel either and they ARE trying to communicate with us, just as we are with them... but it isn't working yet.

Or maybe they just don't CARE... maybe the aliens closest to us are just anti social

Or maybe they don't want to communicate with us because they plan on taking over the world or destroying it or something.

who knows?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast