Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Bianca's Official Halloween Story Thread

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Bianca's Official Halloween Story Thread

Advertisements
    I have always written Halloween stories for my friends, from the awfully grotesque beheading of a man and the woman who loved him kissing his dismembered head when I was in sixth grade, to the sappy vampire fluff that made girls cry and guys freak out in high school.

So, I am writing a story for you, SOS. I will post a chapter (maybe even two!) every day until the day after Halloween. This is the longest time I've ever had to keep something going, so wish me luck.

A note: I am very ignorant about the Wiccan religion. I'm going with this based on what I do know. No offense intended towards anyone.

-------Chapter 1 part 1-------------

Jack Strong watched the candles in the pumpkin’s shell slowly go out, his mind wandering. Tonight was the night of Samhain. It was also his twenty-first birthday. He knew he should be excited, for he was finally becoming a man, but something felt wrong. He felt twitchy, his heart slowing and speeding convulsively. He put on his cloak and whispered a prayer of safety from the goddess. The villagers from ‘Salem were already on edge because of this day, their old suspicions and fears resurfacing. He walked down the path to the field where he and the rest of the coven would celebrate, his skin crawling.
    A leaf cracked behind him and he jumped, clenching his fists defensively. A little brown squirrel stared back at him, it’s head tilted comically. He laughed and turned back to the path. The wind picked up and he wrapped his cloak around tighter around himself. His heart pounded in his ears, getting louder and louder as he walked. In the midst of that thunder, he heard his name. His heart skipped a beat and he heard it again. Fear twisted through his body.
    “Jack.” whispered the voice caressingly. He turned towards it, entranced. He saw a woman standing in the trees, naked, her raven colored hair swaying in the wind. She extended a hand to him.
    “Come with me, Jack.” her siren’s call overpowered him, and all reason flew away as he stared at her body. He followed her dumbly. They walked deeper into the forest until she stopped at a clearing and beckoned at him to sit.
    “Why am I here?” He asked finally.
    “Because you are mine.” she replied, wrapping her arms around him. She rained kisses on his face, licking his lip softly.
    “Who are you?” he gasped, his mind going numb.
    “I am Faye.” she said, kissing him roughly “The woman you have been killing for a thousand years.”
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

What do you think so far?
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
  4. LadyBrea
    ooooh, I can't wait for more.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries