Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a batchelor living in my house! AWKWARD!

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

I have a batchelor living in my house! AWKWARD!

Advertisements
    so, my husbands senior drill instructor needed somewhere to live for like, i think , 2 moths, the reasons are unclear to me but my husband "gets it", and so we have a 20 something year old Sgt in the marine corp living in our spare room. And because he doesn't have to report until about 12pm, he's at a "house party" and invited me.

AWKWARD.

imagining a drunken phone call:" hi honey im playing beer pong with your SDI!!"

He also asked if theres "anything you just dont want me doin, like anything you absolutely hate"..

while i sat there with the frumped "HMM" face these are the things that ran though my mind:

dont hit on me. dont walk around nakid. don't smoke. or do drugs for some reason. I wanted to say dont drive drunk but I can't be his mother. he can get a DUI if he wants. don't bring hoes home.

"....mmm nope. I don't think so!"

This is going to be weird. Anyone housed a SO's co-worker before?
  2. Senior Member
    Last edited by USNIwife; 09-09-2008 at 09:56 AM.

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes! A few years ago one of the guys that worked for DH lived with us for a bit. Yea, never again will anyone live with us if I can possibly help it!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  4. aka Crazy4MySailor
    aka Crazy4MySailor
    sounds kind of fun...but never really had to go through that...so I can't help.. Just try talking to him when things pop into your head about things he does that you dont like.
  5. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    we had one and then he got deployed and now we have another one. lol and its hell for me
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    so, my husbands senior drill instructor needed somewhere to live for like, i think , 2 moths, the reasons are unclear to me but my husband "gets it", and so we have a 20 something year old Sgt in the marine corp living in our spare room. And because he doesn't have to report until about 12pm, he's at a "house party" and invited me.

AWKWARD.

imagining a drunken phone call:" hi honey im playing beer pong with your SDI!!"

He also asked if theres "anything you just dont want me doin, like anything you absolutely hate"..

while i sat there with the frumped "HMM" face these are the things that ran though my mind:

dont hit on me. dont walk around nakid. don't smoke. or do drugs for some reason. I wanted to say dont drive drunk but I can't be his mother. he can get a DUI if he wants. don't bring hoes home.

"....mmm nope. I don't think so!"

This is going to be weird. Anyone housed a SO's co-worker before?

Is your husband a DI too?!?

We have had a roommate from DH's boat. DH & I promised each other that NEVER again will we have roommates who aren't family...........
  7. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

We have had a roommate from DH's boat. DH & I promised each other that NEVER again will we have roommates who aren't family...........
    yea my husband is a DI. he's this guys 4th hat. they're on the same team, until the platoon graduates in 2 weeks. Wonder how many more parties he'll invite me to after he's done "working"

I'm gathering that he's divorced, or his wife has past. He mentioned terms like "in my old house, we had a room like that", but with the luck of a DI, he's divorced. He's admitted he's "pretty much an alcoholic", but ces't la vive the life of a separated marine.
  8. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    yea my husband is a DI. he's this guys 4th hat. they're on the same team, until the platoon graduates in 2 weeks. Wonder how many more parties he'll invite me to after he's done "working"

I'm gathering that he's divorced, or his wife has past. He mentioned terms like "in my old house, we had a room like that", but with the luck of a DI, he's divorced. He's admitted he's "pretty much an alcoholic", but ces't la vive the life of a separated marine.

Hmmm...so why doesn't he get his own pad?!? LOL!!! He's got the amazing BAH to do so....UNLESS he's only separated and the wife is collecting some of it...
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

I had a roommate who was family I hated it. She loved it, actually she wanted to live at my house while she went to college. Thank god I was like "oh I got a cat" she is severally allergic to cats. I know its wrong to lie but it was the worse summer of my life.

Real love takes hardcore sacrifice. Sacrifice takes hardcore loving.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oooh, I don't think I could handle that...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast