Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Kitten to Cat pics!

  1. Bronco Lover
    BroncoSki's Avatar
    BroncoSki is offline
    Bronco Lover
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MCBH K-Bay, HI
    Posts
    318
    #1

    Love Kitten to Cat pics!

    Advertisements
    I'd like to see your guys' pics of your cat when they were kittens to what they look like now!

    Here's my Jimmer:

    About 4 weeks old...


    What Jimmer does to boxes... he's now 1 year and 6 months old.

    So
  2. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    aww. so cute. I adopted max and pepe after they were full grown.

    I used to have a cat that loved boxes. He was so fat, and would try to fit in the box, but it didnt work
  3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    jamiev's Avatar
    jamiev is offline
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,846
    #3
    i love him. reminds me of my charlie & his silly habits
  4. A Beautiful Mistake
    truzbabygirl's Avatar
    truzbabygirl is offline
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19,863
    #4
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww
  5. Account Closed
    Amber's Avatar
    Amber is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    we are in va beach.
    Posts
    16,092
    #5
    this is my baby vengeance. he was 10 weeks old!




    full grown for the most part, this is him at 10 months old.



    and even though i don't have pictures of baby mari, she's still awesome.
  6. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    jamiev's Avatar
    jamiev is offline
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,846
    #6
    here is my then & now (i just love kitties)

    charlie at about 9-10 weeks



    and now! (just over 2 yrs)



    and our kitties together (gigi was old when we got her, so no kitten pics for her)

  7. Bronco Lover
    BroncoSki's Avatar
    BroncoSki is offline
    Bronco Lover
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MCBH K-Bay, HI
    Posts
    318
    #7
    Awwwwwwwwwwww. So cute! Sorry I didn't think about if you adopted. But feel free to post pics of your cats anyways!

    Anmiller86 & jlbecker, your cats are ADORABLE!
  8. Bronco Lover
    BroncoSki's Avatar
    BroncoSki is offline
    Bronco Lover
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MCBH K-Bay, HI
    Posts
    318
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by *Sarah* View Post
    aww. so cute. I adopted max and pepe after they were full grown.

    I used to have a cat that loved boxes. He was so fat, and would try to fit in the box, but it didnt work
    Jimmer loves plastic bags too. When he was little he used to pounce on them a lot, now he just gravitates after every grocery store purchase and kinda lays in them. Well that is until this little shit bothers him:

  9. He's finally home :)
    J_Conk's Avatar
    J_Conk is offline
    He's finally home :)
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,003
    Blog Entries
    17
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSki View Post
    Jimmer loves plastic bags too. When he was little he used to pounce on them a lot, now he just gravitates after every grocery store purchase and kinda lays in them. Well that is until this little shit bothers him:

    LOL!!! I hate when my idiot dogs bother my kitty




    Religious Liberals - We exist


    He's Home!!!!

  10. Account Closed
    Amber's Avatar
    Amber is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    we are in va beach.
    Posts
    16,092
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSki View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwww. So cute! Sorry I didn't think about if you adopted. But feel free to post pics of your cats anyways!

    Anmiller86 & jlbecker, your cats are ADORABLE!
    thanks!!! they're really awesome too. very loving and sweet. i my babies so much.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •