Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the weirdest job you've ever had?

1. Banned
    Banned

What's the weirdest job you've ever had?

Advertisements
    I'm just curious...it doesn't have to be super crazy or anything. Just something not the typical 9-5.

My friends always make fun of me because I rarely go get "normal" jobs. Sooo now I'm curious about the rest of you
  2. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Um I did work/volunteer at the AWL for a couple of years. It's a big wildlife shelter that takes in the normal domestic strays, but also picks up hurt wildlife and takes care of them until they can go back to the wild.

So I played babysitter to alot of animals but the weirdest one was a pig! Lol big cute pig though.

Not weird, but other than that I've only ever worked retail so it's the weirdest, I guess.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

3. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMMYBABEZ View Post
    Um I did work/volunteer at the AWL for a couple of years. It's a big wildlife shelter that takes in the normal domestic strays, but also picks up hurt wildlife and takes care of them until they can go back to the wild.

So I played babysitter to alot of animals but the weirdest one was a pig! Lol big cute pig though.

Not weird, but other than that I've only ever worked retail so it's the weirdest, I guess.
    That's an awesome job. I'd love to do something like that. I'm not a fan of the typical job. Plus when I was little I wanted to BE Jane Goodall. I'm a huge animal lover.
  4. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    i used to work at a fire restoration place, i used to drive a box truck go into burnt down houses and gether "every bit of fabric" inventory it ALL. and throw it in bags and throw it all in my truck, about 90 bags a house that is and take it back to the warehouse and go thru it all , seperate everything and get it all cleaned at the proper work station., box all the clean items and load up the truck and deliver their items after their house is remodeled or to their new location, it was not fun i used to go home sneezing out black crap and i would be lookin a mess! and i only got paid 7/hr. there was only like 6 workers in the whole place & we'd have about 10 fires a day..the job was not fun and totally not for me!!!
  5. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    I am on break from being a stripper right now.(while we are in Italy) It is definatly a fun job, but it has its weird moments and people I miss it a lot, it is completely unpredictable
  6. He's the only other half that makes me whole ♥
    He's the only other half that makes me whole ♥
    i worked as a telemarketer for a cemetery. i had a script i had to follow and call peoples homes to ask them if they wanted some burial property. LOL
    You can't just say I love you. You have to live I love you.
  7. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    I use to work for a company called Pink Flamingo - we crafted jewelry and adult chainmaille items.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Sarah* View Post
    I am on break from being a stripper right now.(while we are in Italy) It is definatly a fun job, but it has its weird moments and people I miss it a lot, it is completely unpredictable
    Oh I hate you...to still have that nice of a body after kids. I'm sooo jealous
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowhite634 View Post
    i worked as a telemarketer for a cemetery. i had a script i had to follow and call peoples homes to ask them if they wanted some burial property. LOL
    Oh wow. That must have been fun. How long did you do that job for?
  10. Senior Member
    I worked for Hasbro Toys for a few days (temp job). I was there inventory girl. We counted toys for days. It was the main storage facility so it was dusty and dirty and just nasty. I got a hot date with one of the bosses out of it though! =)
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast