Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Cops

1. Senior Member

Cops

Advertisements
    A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car.
    After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"
    The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

A state trooper pulls over a car for speeding and the female driver says "I guess you want to sell me some tickets to the Trooper's Ball?" The trooper responded, "Troopers don't have balls, ma'am." After he realized what he said, he simply walked back to his car and drove away.

A policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but was not getting many.
    Then, he discovered the problem; a 10 year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign which read, "SPEED TRAP AHEAD".
    The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign painted "TIPS" and a bucket of change.
  2. Tackling our first deployment!
    Tackling our first deployment!
    Blog Entries
    I like the second one!
    After waiting and worrying, he's finally home!
  3. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Quote Originally Posted by navypeach View Post
    A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car.
    After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"
    The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

A state trooper pulls over a car for speeding and the female driver says "I guess you want to sell me some tickets to the Trooper's Ball?" The trooper responded, "Troopers don't have balls, ma'am." After he realized what he said, he simply walked back to his car and drove away.

A policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but was not getting many.
    Then, he discovered the problem; a 10 year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign which read, "SPEED TRAP AHEAD".
    The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign painted "TIPS" and a bucket of change.

Well they don't!!! I'm just kidding staties! Real cops wear blue!
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart

Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

4. Made it safe and sound
    Made it safe and sound
    I loved the second one. Too funny!
    Proud Wifey of CharliesAngel, miraluu, CarLooSHoo, LT and A*Singing*Wife

5. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I love those
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  6. MN_Taylor
    ha ha ha.