Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your MOST EMBARRASSING childhood memory??

1. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Neener What is your MOST EMBARRASSING childhood memory??

Advertisements

Who wants to start off?

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  2. Senior Member
    Hmm. I'm not sure what my MOST embarassing moment was, but I'm sure I have a few.

Once at Sunday school when I was in 1st grade I fell out of my chair and my dress flipped up so my crush could see my panties!

Another time I was sitting in my bedroom right in front of the open window that looked out onto the front porch. I was only wearing panties and I was on the phone with my grandma. My parents were having a get together and my best friend's parents walked up to the door and her dad looked in the window and saw me nakey! I was 9 I think.
    ~Jessie~

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    when i was 12 i was in a ballet class. i have always been a gassy person, and we were doing leaps across the dance hall. well every time i landed a leap i farted, loudly. just imagine-leap, poot, leap, poot, ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE FLOOR. i didn't want to make it obvious that i was farting, so i finished my leaps and at the end stated "man these are some squeaky shoes!" i don't know if anyone really noticed my farts but me. but either way, embarassing.
  4. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller86 View Post
    when i was 12 i was in a ballet class. i have always been a gassy person, and we were doing leaps across the dance hall. well every time i landed a leap i farted, loudly. just imagine-leap, poot, leap, poot, ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE FLOOR. i didn't want to make it obvious that i was farting, so i finished my leaps and at the end stated "man these are some squeaky shoes!" i don't know if anyone really noticed my farts but me. but either way, embarassing.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  5. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseeyka View Post
    Hmm. I'm not sure what my MOST embarassing moment was, but I'm sure I have a few.

Once at Sunday school when I was in 1st grade I fell out of my chair and my dress flipped up so my crush could see my panties!

Another time I was sitting in my bedroom right in front of the open window that looked out onto the front porch. I was only wearing panties and I was on the phone with my grandma. My parents were having a get together and my best friend's parents walked up to the door and her dad looked in the window and saw me nakey! I was 9 I think.
    awwww.

6. Carolina Girls...BEST in the World!
    Carolina Girls...BEST in the World!
    We went to Myrtle Waves in Myrtle Beach with the church group, then went to Planet Hollywood to eat. I had to go to the bathroom but didn't wanna ask the waiter where the bathroom was. My mom made me go find it myself and while I was gone she told the waiter it was my birthday! When I got back, the waiter announced to the whole restaurant that it was my birthday (it really wasn't). He made me stand on the chair while EVERYONE sang happy birthday to me. How embarrassing!! I was maybe 12?
  7. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Where do I even begin...

The time I got caught in my aunt's laundry shoot and they couldn't find me all the could hear were my desperate screams of "HELP! AUNT NANCY."

or

at JCPenney's when I was playing in the racks and knocked over 1 which in turn, started a domino affect with ten other racks. The look on my mom's face was priceless!
  8. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. CJ View Post
    We went to Myrtle Waves in Myrtle Beach with the church group, then went to Planet Hollywood to eat. I had to go to the bathroom but didn't wanna ask the waiter where the bathroom was. My mom made me go find it myself and while I was gone she told the waiter it was my birthday! When I got back, the waiter announced to the whole restaurant that it was my birthday (it really wasn't). He made me stand on the chair while EVERYONE sang happy birthday to me. How embarrassing!! I was maybe 12?
    OMGosh, how far off was your birthday? lol

9. Senior Member
    Umm, the only one I can think of right now is from 2nd grade. I really had to go to the bathroom while eating lunch and in order to get up you had to raise your hand and wait for a teacher to dismiss you. Well the damn teacher took too long so I peed right there sitting down next to my friends at the lunch table. I had to go to the nurse and wait for my mom to bring me clothes then go back to my classroom.
  10. Carolina Girls...BEST in the World!
    Carolina Girls...BEST in the World!
    Quote Originally Posted by *.:Hope:.* View Post
    OMGosh, how far off was your birthday? lol
    We went sometime during the summer and my birthday is in October! Oh, forgot to add that he told the whole restaurant that I was 16!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast