Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Baby names?

  1. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #1

    Giggle Baby names?

    Advertisements
    DH and I aren't planning on having babies anytime soon, but we always talk about names. We like...

    "Christien Jonathan"
    and
    "Adora -(we're not sure of a middle name!)"

    any thoughts on those??...any suggestions to go with Adora??

    What are some of your favorite names??

    I'm bored, can't you tell

    Can't wait to hear some responses, and thanks hehe
    Last edited by aim_snap_fall; 08-12-2008 at 05:45 PM.
  2. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #2
    any one?

  3. Account Closed
    Fidzy's Avatar
    Fidzy is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,974
    #3
    We've picked out either Noah Matthew or Kirsten Nora for our firstborn... in seven years.

    There's also a ton more names that I love...
  4. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidzy View Post
    We've picked out either Noah Matthew or Kirsten Nora for our firstborn... in seven years.

    There's also a ton more names that I love...
    Awww I love the name Noah, it's so cute!
  5. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #5
    Chad and I like Harlan Paul for a boy and for a girl we like Carrington Emile
  6. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian_Angela View Post
    Chad and I like Harlan Paul for a boy and for a girl we like Carrington Emile
    Those are cute!! Emile is so pretty!

    We want different names than the "normal" as well..
  7. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by aim_snap_fall View Post
    Those are cute!! Emile is so pretty!

    We want different names than the "normal" as well..
    Well we picked Harlan for a variety of reasons

    H-my grandfather's name was Harvey. And one of the marines who raised the flag at Iwo Jima was named Harlan Block So ofcourse DB was immediately in love with the name.

    I like Carrington..because..well I just think it's different and pretty. We would shorten it for like..Cari, pronounced Kah-ree.
  8. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #8
    I like Adora Elaine!
  9. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian_Angela View Post
    Well we picked Harlan for a variety of reasons

    H-my grandfather's name was Harvey. And one of the marines who raised the flag at Iwo Jima was named Harlan Block So ofcourse DB was immediately in love with the name.

    I like Carrington..because..well I just think it's different and pretty. We would shorten it for like..Cari, pronounced Kah-ree.
    Awww That is adorable!
    I love that Carrington is different too. And it is very pretty you're right
  10. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian_Angela View Post
    I like Adora Elaine!
    That is cute! I wonder if DH would go for Elaine...
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •