Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random nonsense thoughts

1. It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!

Random nonsense thoughts

Advertisements
    So I am bored, and when I am bored I think random stuff. Stuff I could look up but I don;t want too, it's just random stuff that pops in my head. So, post your random thought...they don't have to make sense, sometimes they are better when they don't!

My random thoughts right now: Who was it that decided we should use money. Who decided about dollars and coins. Who was the first person ever that say, hey people should pay for things? Ok, that's all for now
    I love him with all my heart!!

2. MissingTommy
    My roommate told me yesterday that she thought it was SO strange when she visited Montana that oncoming traffic flashed their headlights when there was a cop ahead.... completely normal to me since I grew up in the middle of nowhere.

But it made me wonder... who thought that up, and how did it become so widespread??

My random thought for the day..
  3. OneSailorsGirl25
    My random thoughts usually include funky works that sound weird when you say them. Like Quirky! I love that word!!!

Or I think about what I'm going to cook for dinner. Or what I want for dinner, but don't have. Yesterday, it was Fried wantons. God I could kill for some wantons right now!!!! I might try to pick up some of those thin lumpia wrappers and try to make my own wantons one of these days.
  4. Senior Member
    I always wonder why it is that I hate the word moist so much. Then I think about things that are moist and get skeeved out and it all goes downhill from there. I prefer not to think of that.
  5. I have many leather bound books
    I have many leather bound books
    Oh my goodness, I love ya Tanya! You are the best! Augh, I guess my random thought is...dude, you need to get your butt of the computer and go work out! URGH, I can't pull myself away sometimes!

The Best Homecoming I ever had
  6. Formerly "Chels"
    Formerly "Chels"
    Blog Entries
    My random thought: "I wonder if I can put my two beds together and make it one big bed"
  7. It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid's Girl View Post
    I always wonder why it is that I hate the word moist so much. Then I think about things that are moist and get skeeved out and it all goes downhill from there. I prefer not to think of that.
    Hahahahhah I HATE that word!!! I get all skeeved out too. so not db likes to go around saying it haha

8. It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeni14 View Post
    Oh my goodness, I love ya Tanya! You are the best! Augh, I guess my random thought is...dude, you need to get your butt of the computer and go work out! URGH, I can't pull myself away sometimes!
    Hehe I love you Jen!!!! And yea, I have that thought too....yet I never seem to go to the gym, hmmmmm.....

Random thought for today.....what really goes on in my dogs head???

9. aim_snap_fall
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTommy View Post
    My roommate told me yesterday that she thought it was SO strange when she visited Montana that oncoming traffic flashed their headlights when there was a cop ahead.... completely normal to me since I grew up in the middle of nowhere.

But it made me wonder... who thought that up, and how did it become so widespread??

We don't do that around here. I live in the ghetto and it's bad to do that.
  10. It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTommy View Post

Oh yea, we did that too. And your post got me thinking...who came up with pididdle....and does anyone else do it? You know, when you see a car with one headlight out and you punch the other person and say pididdle!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast