Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I'm So Bored, I'm Looney

1. Senior Member

Nutts I'm So Bored, I'm Looney

Advertisements
    I'm SOOO happy it is Friday, but OMG this week is SOOO long... Plus I am bored out of my mind...

Any one else bored to tears????
    I knew the moment I first looked into your eyes - before you ever kissed me, I knew whether you knew it or not, and no matter how long it took, you were the one for me. I didn't care what people said or what the odds were. I didn't pay attention to anything but to what my heart was telling me. "This is it," my heart said. "This is the one you've been waiting for!" And thats the way I've felt about you ever since.That's the way it still is every time I hear your voice on the other end of the line. It doesn't matter whether we're in or out of love at that moment. I guess that's cause we both know you'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. Thats what being in love is all about!

2. im his princess and he is my soldier
    im his princess and he is my soldier
    ME!
  3. Senior Member
    Thank God I'm not the only one...
    I knew the moment I first looked into your eyes - before you ever kissed me, I knew whether you knew it or not, and no matter how long it took, you were the one for me. I didn't care what people said or what the odds were. I didn't pay attention to anything but to what my heart was telling me. "This is it," my heart said. "This is the one you've been waiting for!" And thats the way I've felt about you ever since.That's the way it still is every time I hear your voice on the other end of the line. It doesn't matter whether we're in or out of love at that moment. I guess that's cause we both know you'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. Thats what being in love is all about!

4. im his princess and he is my soldier
    lol. my mom went out and left me alone. and there nothing on tv. im watching some movie..haha i dont think ive ever been this bored.
  5. Senior Member
    I soo agree... I am in a state all by myself.. My two friends are busy.. It sucks!

6. im his princess and he is my soldier
    my neighbor is having his 25th bday party and im so jealous i wanna go!!! but i cant go until she gets home cause my daughter and my brother are sleeping
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Me=Bored. I've been living with my folks the past 2 months. Most of my friends no longer live here and I feel so lame sitting at home with them on a Friday night.