Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My boobs hurt

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

My boobs hurt

Advertisements
    The only good thing about pms'ing and my boobs hurtiong is that it means I will start my period soon, which means I can start taking the pill, which means that hopefully my pms symptoms will get better, my boobs won't hurt as much and my mood swings won't be as erratic...

That's all. And I'm still as bored as I was when I started this post.
  2. Mommy-To-Be
    Mommy-To-Be
    hahaha.....im sorry......my boobs have been KILLLLLLLLLLLLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have NEVER hurt me at all until this time around...I'm almost done PMSing now, but they are still soooooo sore...it's crazy.....:S....and they are also sore b/c i've been workin out, but they are just soooo extra tender, so im right there with you! haha...how was your day?????? (I'm bored too!!!)
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    My day was pretty good. DB made it in safely from KS (see my thread on Venting about that though lol), then I went to work where I did my last shift as a cocktail waitress. Well, my last scheduled shift. I'm going back to just hosting but I'll still pick up now and then. But it being my last scheduled shift made me happy AND I made good $$$ so woohoo!!! And then DB and I went out on a date to Bennigans and I had good food, then we came back and star-gazed outside (watched the stars in the sky AND the stars in each other's eyes, hehehe), and then he went to bed, everyone else is asleep, and obviously I am NOT asleep...

I've been wearing a sports bra when I am not at work and that helps a little but I think I got it a size too big b/c it's a little looser than a sports bra should be, and it's not helping as much as it should, buut it's still better than a regular bra. And I had an idea for a new sports bra, there should be one that has several layers of cloth and between the layers is a material that can be heated up, or also a bra that has material that can be cooled off. I think it would be a hit with PMS'ing women and with athletes and with pregnant women...

How was your day?
  4. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!
    oooh I hate that esp. when I tell Dh and he is mean to them. I thumped him in a not so nice sack for that... he hasnt touched my sore boobs again.
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  5. Mommy-To-Be
    Mommy-To-Be
    awwww it sounds like you had a good day!!!! i SOOOO wish that my DB was home already!!!! how long had he been gone??....well i'm happy that ya'll had such a sweet night...hehe.......

Well today....let's see...since i don't go to bed until about 7 or 8 AM....i went to bed at about 7 last night and then i woke up this morning....and i got on the internet to talk to DB....I talked to him for about an hour! and then I went to my hip hop classes and then worked out a little....and then i came back home....ate some rice and turket and then i took a shower and went and took a nap....then i got up around 12:30 AM and i got on and talked to DB for about 45 minutes...and then he got off and now im just laying here holding my teddy bear that he got me...of COURSE, still not tired and it's about 3:45 am!!! HAHA...

and yes...im actually wearing a sports bra right now...and no shirt......hahaha....I love to be able to walk around in a bra...it's very nice...but i just wish my boobs woudln't be sooo sore.....and i already can barely get outta bed, bc i've been workin out sooo hard...hahaha....but anyways....

How long have you been with DB??????