Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Let's go Book Worms!

1. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!

Let's go Book Worms!

Advertisements
    Let's do this ladies.....everybody interested in started the fire back up under this group let's do it. Throw out some suggestions and then we can do a poll to see what book will start us up.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

2. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    I was just thinking of starting a book DB bought me before he left....

Baby Proof, by Emily Griffin.

Also, I saw a really great "military SO" themed book at Barnes and Noble, I'll run by there tonight and get the title and author.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

3. delilah
    the mermaid chair - susan monk kidd
  4. eeyore_adw
    I can't think of any suggestions for books right off the top of my head...but I'd like to join in the next round hopefully!
  5. LuvmyNavybear
    I just read Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. It was good.
  6. Proud Submariner's Wife
    Proud Submariner's Wife
    I'm going to start reading My Sister's Keeper, although I think maybe some people already read it. I just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns. It is by Khaled Hosseini (He also wrote The Kiterunner)It was really good!