Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Recommendations

  1. Regular Member
    Bravesgirl's Avatar
    Bravesgirl is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    #1

    Recommendations

    Advertisements


    I need some recommendations for books to read. I am almost done with my current book and I'm looking for another! Any type of recommendation works
  2. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #2
    Not sure what you like to read but I love everything James Patterson writes.

    Another good one is Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  3. Regular Member
    Bravesgirl's Avatar
    Bravesgirl is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksluvr1285 View Post
    Not sure what you like to read but I love everything James Patterson writes.

    Another good one is Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic
    Thank you! I will look into those
  4. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #4
    Np , def good reads! (imo atleast), Sail and Double cross are my two favs by James Patterson
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. Senior Member
    villanelle's Avatar
    villanelle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14,790
    #5
    Tell us what kinds of books you like, some favorites, or best reads of the last couple years. That makes is to much easier to suggest stuff!!
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  6. Regular Member
    Bravesgirl's Avatar
    Bravesgirl is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    Tell us what kinds of books you like, some favorites, or best reads of the last couple years. That makes is to much easier to suggest stuff!!
    To be honest I used to hate reading! I'm just now starting to get into it LOL so I don't really know!
  7. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #7
    Have you ever read the Harry Potter series?? Because that will keep you entertained for a solid while.

    That and the Hunger Games series. 2 of my favorite sets of books ever.


  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    AshleyO's Avatar
    AshleyO is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,727
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravesgirl View Post
    To be honest I used to hate reading! I'm just now starting to get into it LOL so I don't really know!
    Well if you haven't read it already, Harry Potter FO SHO! Ender's Game, Eragon and The Mistborn series are good fantasy books. Divergent and The Hunger Games are good post apocalyptic fiction. Other random books I really like are: In the Shadow of the Banyan, Molokai, and The Book Thief.

    I Eelizah
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #9
    The Sookie stackhouse series is good
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    Well if you haven't read it already, Harry Potter FO SHO! Ender's Game, Eragon and The Mistborn series are good fantasy books. Divergent and The Hunger Games are good post apocalyptic fiction. Other random books I really like are: In the Shadow of the Banyan, Molokai, and The Book Thief.
    I need to read this, I saw the movie and loved it so much. So sad though I cried for sure.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •