Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Free books for Pensacola dwellers

1. Regular Member

Free books for Pensacola dwellers

Advertisements
    If there's anyone in Pensacola, FL right now that would like some free books, let me know. I have a loooooot of YA but a good portion of them are great for "adults" (because we're all young at heart) but I also have a decent amount of adult books too. I haven't gone through all of them. Some are series books that I didn't like (Twilight), and some are just random books and authors. I know for sure I have some Laurel K Hamilton, and Janet Evanovich. I just need to get rid of some of my collection before we move because books are too damn heavy, and I have a nook so I can get digital copies.
    I'll go through the rest today and make a list here so you can pick out any you want. And since I'm in Pace you can come get them if you've got the time or we can arrange a place to meet up when the hubs has a day off.

For sure I know I have the first several books of the Meredith Gentry series from Laurel K. Hamilton, all of the Twilight books, and up to like 16 of the Plum series from Janet Evanovich (GREAT books, they just take up too much room) with a few of the books missing for some reason but they're always on clearance at Books a Million so you can just go grab them there.
  2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I would LOVE them! I'm always looking for new books to read.