Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The book thief

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The book thief

Advertisements
    I'm only about half way through but so far I love that book! Anyone else read it? http://www.amazon.com/Book-Thief-Rea...3994310&sr=8-1
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I finished it last night and it almost made me cry. A wonderful book! Definitely recommend it
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. Senior Member
    I saw it at the book store but didn't grab it cuz I didn't know if it would be worth it. Will have to go look for it.
  4. Senior Member
    I just finished and it is one of the books I will probably re-read several times. I was actually going to pm you when I was reading it and ask you how to pronounce all of the German words ( I've called my hubby saukerl a couple of times under my breath since I read this book so I'd love to know if I'm saying the right way ) I loved this book! The way it was narrated was so unique. I actually really missed Liesel when I finished the book. Our book club read this book and everybody loved it!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germanchick View Post
    I finished it last night and it almost made me cry. A wonderful book! Definitely recommend it
    I had a huge lump in my throat and tears running down my face