Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tuesday's With Morrie

1. harrislj

Thumbs Up Tuesday's With Morrie

Advertisements
    I just finished reading Tuesday's With Morrie by Mitch Albom (also writter of One More Day and The Five People You Meet In Heaven - LOVED them both!!) and I would definitely recommend this or the other three. Albom has great insight into life and reading it was actually a very humbling experience. They're all an extremely easy read & I always find myself writing down quotes from his book. If anyone ever gets the chance to read one of this books please do. They're amazing.
  2. Senior Member
    Yea, I got that when it first came out, and I loved it! I cried from the middle to the end of the book, and in spite of its amazingness, I have not been able to read it again.

I also gave it as a gift, and the person I gave it to felt the same way as I did.

Good book. The TV movie is also great. With Jack Lemon before he died. Mitch Albom is an excellent writer.
  3. harrislj
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSGTsGirl1239 View Post
    Yea, I got that when it first came out, and I loved it! I cried from the middle to the end of the book, and in spite of its amazingness, I have not been able to read it again.

I also gave it as a gift, and the person I gave it to felt the same way as I did.

Good book. The TV movie is also great. With Jack Lemon before he died. Mitch Albom is an excellent writer.
    I just recently found out it was a movie, so I'm going to have to look into that.