Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rib/side tattoo

1. Senior Member

Rib/side tattoo

Advertisements
    So I am itching for my next tattoo and I have wanted to do one on my side/rib cage area and just wondering about peoples expereince. I have two on my shoulder area. So ladies lets hear your expereinces how long it took an what you got done.
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by airmans_angel View Post
    So I am itching for my next tattoo and I have wanted to do one on my side/rib cage area and just wondering about peoples expereince. I have two on my shoulder area. So ladies lets hear your expereinces how long it took an what you got done.
    First, you may want to check this recent thread in case you haven't. A few other members talk about what they have and where so this thread may be helpful for you! I want a tattoo! But I could use some advice first.

I got a tattoo on my left ribcage about three years ago. It wasn't too bad, pain-wise, but everyone is different in that regard. I got two lines from Maya Angelou's "Phenomenal Woman" and I knew exactly what I wanted so it didn't take too long either. Probably only about 45 minutes of actual tattooing. Definitely one of my smallest pieces, and really simple because it's just lettering, but I love it all the same. This was my second tattoo and it means a lot to me in my recovery from an eating disorder and my journey to self-acceptance.
  3. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I have a small one in about the same place as KM's. For me it didn't hurt at all and only took like 15 minutes, maybe. Mine is simple but pretty lettering of my favorite bible verse.