Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I said 'eff it'...

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

I said 'eff it'...

Advertisements
    and got 'em done...

My nipples, that is. I finally went and had them pierced.

Been thinking about it for a while. Had mentioned it to DH over the weekend-- who became instantly obsessed like a high school boy over the idea of me getting them done.

But ya know, it takes me a little bit of time before I'm like, "omg yes..."

And then today, I'd had my fill of some stupid b.s. that I could fill the Venting session with-- and I said, "Eff it!" I walked out of the house, came back about an hour later, and DH asked me where I went.

I told him and he didn't believe me. Then I lifted my shirt. And he was like . He reached out and I was like, "You touch them, you die. " *lol*

It actually wasn't that bad getting them done. I still say my navel was the most painful piercing of all time. 30 min later, however my boobs felt like they were on fire.

So yeah... that happened.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. Senior Member
    omggggg

i got mine done a few years ago and took them out less than six months later. they gave me nightmares, i'm not kidding. i'm still sad about it lmao they were so cute
  3. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    I just took 4 motrin and a .25 of xanax. LOL I've never felt my boobs throb before.

So here's the real question, will I be able to workout tomorrow like I planned? Maybe I can do the elliptical instead of the treadmill?

www.SnarkyFit.com
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    I just took 4 motrin and a .25 of xanax. LOL I've never felt my boobs throb before.

So here's the real question, will I be able to workout tomorrow like I planned? Maybe I can do the elliptical instead of the treadmill?
    Tbh mine only hurt right after I got them done, I don't remember them being super sore afterwards at all. They gave me nightmares because I was TERRIFIED of them getting infected and they were so sensitive I hurt them constantly. But if you wear a tight sports bra where nothing can catch on them I don't see why they would bother you. Maybe if you're moving your arms a lot and they move up against your clothes? But I mean for me, as long as I wore a bra they really didn't bother me.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I usually get really excited when people post in body modification because I like to see what they've gotten done but I don't think you'll be posting pictures Good for you for being spontaneous! I takes me forever to make a decision about what happens to my body lol
  6. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst View Post
    I usually get really excited when people post in body modification because I like to see what they've gotten done but I don't think you'll be posting pictures Good for you for being spontaneous! I takes me forever to make a decision about what happens to my body lol
    Hah! Yeah, no... *lol*

Yeah, I will think for a long time about things like tattoos or even new hair styles/colors. But piercings (at least the ones I've considered) have always been very temporary. If I regret this decision 6 months from now or 6 years from now, I can take them out and be no better/worse for having had them.

I wonder what ppl do who get dermals and decide they no longer want them?

www.SnarkyFit.com
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Pictures or it didn't happen!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Cool!

I'm too chicken to get my nips pierced. I agree though, my bellybutton hurt sooo bad!

9. Senior Member
    I've been kicking around the idea of getting mine done. How much did it cost? I'm afraid of the pain but I feel like I could handle that part
  10. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Oh man I hope they heal well
    I miss mine, a lot. Just a few weeks ago I asked DH if I should get them re-done cuz they were so damn cute.

They probably told you but nips can take foreeevvveerrr to heal. After 4 months I let my exDB touch them and they immediately got sore and swollen again. I think it took like 6-7 months before they were totally healed.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast