Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I said 'eff it'...

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Oh man I hope they heal well
    I miss mine, a lot. Just a few weeks ago I asked DH if I should get them re-done cuz they were so damn cute.

They probably told you but nips can take foreeevvveerrr to heal. After 4 months I let my exDB touch them and they immediately got sore and swollen again. I think it took like 6-7 months before they were totally healed.
    Actually she said I can change them after 1 month, and that they should be completely healed in 2 months if I take care of them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    I've been kicking around the idea of getting mine done. How much did it cost? I'm afraid of the pain but I feel like I could handle that part
    $60 with jewelry. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen!
    Hah... no. *lol*

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    Actually she said I can change them after 1 month, and that they should be completely healed in 2 months if I take care of them properly.

$60 with jewelry. Not bad at all.

Hah... no. *lol*
    Idk I took care of mine properly and they definitely weren't healed within two months. I'm pretty sure nipples count as a surface piercing so they usually take a while. Mine were still getting aggravated every so often after like 4ish months so I finally just took them out.
  3. Senior Member
    Mine healed super fast. I went dancing the night I got them done and I was fine at cheerleading practice like 2 weeks later. I don't remember exactly how long they took to heal but I was definitely OK that summer with my boyfriend handling them and I got them done right after graduation. I only took them out because I tried to change the jewelry for a second time and couldn't get them back in right and my piercer was out of town. I'm thinking of getting them stretched back open. I met with a piercer and she said she didn't have to redo it but has a thing she can kind of push through it to get jewelry back in. I loved mine!
  4. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    Mine healed super fast. I went dancing the night I got them done and I was fine at cheerleading practice like 2 weeks later. I don't remember exactly how long they took to heal but I was definitely OK that summer with my boyfriend handling them and I got them done right after graduation. I only took them out because I tried to change the jewelry for a second time and couldn't get them back in right and my piercer was out of town. I'm thinking of getting them stretched back open. I met with a piercer and she said she didn't have to redo it but has a thing she can kind of push through it to get jewelry back in. I loved mine!
    Wow! Mine closed so fast, in like 2 days there wasn't a dent or a scar or anything. I can't even tell where the holes were anymore, so I'd have to re-do the piercing again
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    Hah! Yeah, no... *lol*

Yeah, I will think for a long time about things like tattoos or even new hair styles/colors. But piercings (at least the ones I've considered) have always been very temporary. If I regret this decision 6 months from now or 6 years from now, I can take them out and be no better/worse for having had them.

I wonder what ppl do who get dermals and decide they no longer want them?
    Ahhh thats awesome! I dont think I have the nerve to do it! Haha, I agree with you about thinking for awhile about tats but piercings are just spur of the moment. 8 years ago my sister and I were just hanging out one day and shes like "want to get our tongues pierced?" I was like lets go nowwww before we change our minds. Got it done and still have them haha
  6. Senior Member
    You are a much braver woman than I! They look so damn cute but the thought of actually getting it done makes me so scared, haha. Glad you and DH like them!! He's a lucky man
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Wow! Mine closed so fast, in like 2 days there wasn't a dent or a scar or anything. I can't even tell where the holes were anymore, so I'd have to re-do the piercing again
    Yeah, she said that since my holes are still open on the outside she'll most likely be able to do it!
  8. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    That's awesome!! I have been thinking about getting mine done but I am super scared of how bad it'll hurt. I have had a ton of piercings though; I have my belly button done twice and my tongue right now and I recently took out my lip and nose piercings for my job at the hospital. I also have five tattoos and two are pretty big. I have heard so many different things about nipple piercings, I don't know what to do!!!!
  9. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Idk I took care of mine properly and they definitely weren't healed within two months. I'm pretty sure nipples count as a surface piercing so they usually take a while. Mine were still getting aggravated every so often after like 4ish months so I finally just took them out.
    So I'm pretty sure she said 2 months last night... but their website says 3-6 months. So maybe that was my error and I heard wrong. I've seen other sites that say it can take up to a year to heal too. LOL That's quite the range. I guessing everyone's body responds differently. Their website also says 4-10 weeks for female genitalia piercings and I know for damn sure that I was on the shorter side of that time frame.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Just reading this hurts.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast