Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belly button pierced!

1. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Advertisements
    You're supposed to move it while you clean it. It helps clean more of the area. I used unscented soap H2Ocean is okay if you're really concerned about how it's going to heal.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    don't have sex with it for a few weeks. Wait. Wrong piercing. But still, don;t use it for sex for a few weeks.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    don't have sex with it for a few weeks. Wait. Wrong piercing. But still, don;t use it for sex for a few weeks.
    No one to do that with right now anyway
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    That's what I've been told too.

I don't remember if I had to move my belly ring though. I had that done like 15 years ago.
    they told me not to move mine and i did...and it rejected in less than a year...

newer piercings are all cartilage and they have told me literally don't touch, don't move nothing just spray the spray and let it dry.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    they told me not to move mine and i did...and it rejected in less than a year...

newer piercings are all cartilage and they have told me literally don't touch, don't move nothing just spray the spray and let it dry.
    All cartilage? In your bellybutton?

I was told to use scent-free antibacterial soap with a q-tip. If it was sore they said to get a shot glass and hold warm water up to it. I've had mine for 6 years or so.
  6. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    I'm the worst person to offer advice because I never followed the after care and somehow got lucky with all of mine
    While in the shower just clean around it with a q-tip...that's all I ever did

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    All cartilage? In your bellybutton?

I was told to use scent-free antibacterial soap with a q-tip. If it was sore they said to get a shot glass and hold warm water up to it. I've had mine for 6 years or so.
    belly button rejected in less then a year....in the past year i have gotten multiple cartilage piercing...but i was given the same care instructions for all of them (belly button and cartilage)...
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Eek, yea I got mine done like 10 years ago now...I don't remember exactly what I used to clean it but they said to move it up and down so the piercing heals properly.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    belly button rejected in less then a year....in the past year i have gotten multiple cartilage piercing...but i was given the same care instructions for all of them (belly button and cartilage)...
    Oh okay. It sounded like you said new piercings in general are all cartilage. I didn't realize you meant YOUR new piercings are cartilage piercings.
  10. Senior Member

I got mine pierced like.. Idk 5 years ago maybe. They do want you to move it around a little bit to prevent it from healing around the jewelry and to clean it better, gets the soap down in it. Don't change it for like 6 weeks or something like that. And I used plain, unscented soap to wash it like once or twice a day. I think it was twice. They did start moving to using salt water of some sort like a year after I got it pierced but I've still always been told for piercings to use unscented soap to wash it. I've never heard of it causing issues and I don't see why it would unless you were allergic to the soap. Which is totally different.
    Deployment #1: Over!

DB: feck fuck fack Me: What? DB: I can't believe I love you so damn much

Extended separation #2: Over!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast