Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excited and nervous

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by JazziMae View Post
    That's the cash money I have saved. I am actually selling some stuff, so if I use the extra I owe and put it on a card, I could pay that off before my card payment is due. It's gunna be a pretty big tattoo, though, bigger than what I posted up, so I think the price is pretty reasonable. My dad got a smaller tat, with the same price as mine. The artist initially said that was the maximum they could go, so the minimum is at least $325.
    Have you shopped around? Looked t prices and artwork of different tattoo artists?
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    Have you shopped around? Looked t prices and artwork of different tattoo artists?
    Yeup. I really like this artist's style and think the price is reasonable. I looked at some other places and rate, but those places didn't seem to have the same quality, and one had a rate of $150/hr.
  3. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

IMO, Wait until you have the full amount that you were quoted, PLUS a tip for the artist. If you don't have that amount saved yet, you cannot afford the work.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    IMO, Wait until you have the full amount that you were quoted, PLUS a tip for the artist. If you don't have that amount saved yet, you cannot afford the work.
    I've never had a shop do "payment plans" or anything like that, just a deposit at most. You want to pay upfront for the entire thing.
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Welp, I already called and shifted the appointment to November. Actually, a day before Ciderfest, which is a convention I want to go to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12