Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Foot tattoos?

1. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Advertisements
    I have one on each foot and the ones on my shoulders and by my collarbone hurt far worse than the ones on my foot.

2. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Divergent♥ View Post
    I have one on each foot and the ones on my shoulders and by my collarbone hurt far worse than the ones on my foot.
    :gah this doesn't help lol
  3. Senior Member
    I only have one and it's on my foot and I thought everyone over reacted when they told me it was gonna hurt so bad (no offense to previous posts) but seriously when she finished I was like that was nothing ... and I usually have a low pain tolerance. The touch up a couple months later hurt a bit but seriously not as bad as I thought. ..

hmm previous post made me feel better about giving birth in the future haha 😂
  4. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    My first (and only so far) tattoo was on the top of my foot. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. As someone else mentioned, the healing wasn't great because I had to wear regular shoes for work.
  5. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I have large snowflakes on the tops of both feet and tattoos all over the rest of my body and my feet were, by far, the WORST pain. I'd rather have another C-section.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  6. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    *clears throat, hops onto soapbox*

dude... if you're worried about how much a tattoo is going to hurt, just don't get it. sorry to be that guy. but really. there is no magical way to know what it's going to feel like. everything feels different for everyone. it shouldn't be relevant to your choice.

*steps off soapbox*
  7. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post

dude... if you're worried about how much a tattoo is going to hurt, just don't get it. sorry to be that guy. but really. there is no magical way to know what it's going to feel like. everything feels different for everyone. it shouldn't be relevant to your choice.

*steps off soapbox*
    only reason I asked is for placement the design is figured out but placement I'm usually pretty indecisive on I switched back and forth on my tiger like 4 times.
  8. Moderator

Well, I have a big tattoo on my right foot and lettering on my left. I guess I'm in the minority. They definitely were not my most painful tattoos.

I know a lot of people say it's the worst spot, but I think my collarbone was the worst.
  9. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post

*steps off soapbox*
    Yup.

I have a foot tattoo that takes up the entire top of my foot, onto my ankle and the side of my foot.
    It didn't hurt any more than my other tattoo.. there were a couple sensitive spots, but it wasn't an "OMG that is living hell pain".. it was just 'meh, ouch'... and it was done. My child birth was still more painful, and I have easy almost pain free births.. even my C-section scar and pain aftewards hurt more than my foot tattoo.

Healing was typical for me, swelled a bit only because of the size of the design. But yeah, if you are worried about pain, then just don't get one. All tattoos hurt, no way around it.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  10. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaA View Post
    :gah this doesn't help lol
    I figured it wouldn't, but I wanted you to know that it was the worst tattoo pain for everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast