Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are your tattoos?

1. "I belong with you, you belong with me"
    "I belong with you, you belong with me"
    Advertisements
    Right lower rib cage, right ankle, behind right ear and one on the right side of my stomach down by where your underwear starts. I don't regret any of them and as of now have plans for two more. One that I know where I'm putting and the other I can't decide.
  2. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Both inner ankles
  3. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Both wrists, both feet, both shoulders, left hip, the inside of my right ankle, the front of my left shoulder by my collarbone and my left forearm. I don't regret anything about them and I want some more.

4. Senior Member
    Back of the neck. I love the tattoo but hate the placement. I wanted to be able to have it covered, and I always had long hair that I wore down so it seemed perfect at the time. My short-sighted 19-year-old self didn't think that one day I'd like to have short hair or wear it up without having to worry about it. I really wish I had gotten it lower like in between my shoulder blades.
  5. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Right wrist and right pelvis.

I have soooo many that I want though. I'm just trying to lose weight right now so I can get them where I really want them. My pelvis one will be gone in the future, probably.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  6. Senior Member
    Ankles
    Wrists
    Right calf
    Left half sleeve

I put a lot of thought into my tattoo ideas and placement. Usually a year or so for my bigger pieces (half sleeve and calf) to make sure I am ok with the idea and placement. I have no regrets on any of them.
  7. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Right half sleeve
    Right ankle
    Left inside of thigh
    Left forearm
    Right hip
    Two on my upper back soon to be three to even out my ink for my kids.
  8. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Nutmeg View Post
    On my right back up by my shoulder I have a purple puzzle piece that matches a puzzle piece that my mom, dad, and sister all have.

My right hip I have a heart tattoo in the colors of the Italian flag that I got on a dare from my cousin before my 18th birthday.

My most recent tattoo is jelly toast on my right ankle. My sister has peanut butter toast so we each have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

this was maybe an hour after we got it so mine is all bloody and ew here lol! its a lot cuter now that its healed!
    That is adorable

I have two on both shoulders, one over my left boob, and one on my left thigh. I don't really like the ones on my shoulders. I really like the one on my thigh because I can show it off if I want or cover it up easily.
  9. Senior Member
    I have a tattoo on my hip and I'm thinking about getting one on my thigh. I love the placement. I like that it's visible if I'm wearing a bikini or something but is completely covered the rest of the time. It didn't hurt too much either.
  10. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Nutmeg View Post
    On my right back up by my shoulder I have a purple puzzle piece that matches a puzzle piece that my mom, dad, and sister all have.

My right hip I have a heart tattoo in the colors of the Italian flag that I got on a dare from my cousin before my 18th birthday.

My most recent tattoo is jelly toast on my right ankle. My sister has peanut butter toast so we each have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

this was maybe an hour after we got it so mine is all bloody and ew here lol! its a lot cuter now that its healed!
    One of my coworkers and her BF have a PB & J tattoo. The PB looks like a cinnamon toast crunch piece though on her! I like yours!

I have a clover on the top of my foot. I want another one but have no idea what I want or where I want it. I want something on my other foot, something behind my ankle, and something behind my ear. I used to want something on my wrist but I don't think I can swing that anymore with work.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast