Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Shoulder tattoo?!

1. Regular Member

Shoulder tattoo?!

Advertisements
    Hi!

So I have a tattoo on my inner arm. It's about the size of my hand. I want to expand it to a half sleeve, starting with a shoulder cap tattoo, probably flowers.

It would be tattoo #4 but I'm terrified of it because my shoulder is so bony! also, any ideas besides flowers? as long as it's colorful, I'm game
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Lace would be awesome over the shoulder. I have cherry blossoms over both of mine.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Lace would be awesome over the shoulder. I have cherry blossoms over both of mine.
    That would be really pretty! Also, I have to say I love your Star Wars theme going on. I'm way obsessed.
  4. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by cait_h View Post
    That would be really pretty! Also, I have to say I love your Star Wars theme going on. I'm way obsessed.
    Oh, I have a Storm Trooper piece on my upper left arm...
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Oh, I have a Storm Trooper piece on my upper left arm...
    That is siiiickkk! It's 6pm here but I think I'm going to have to work in a trilogy marathon tonight. I didn't need to sleep, haha
  6. my kitchen is for dancing
    my kitchen is for dancing
    im all for flowers. I have a La Catrina on my upper arm with flowers down the complete arm.. I love flowers.. But I do agree a lace tattoo is pretty nice as well. Also It is good know what is in your inner arm because not everything fits to everything.
    I decided that my right arm gets more natural looking and my left arm is comic.. I have stars a cupcake and leopard print there..

Shoulder doesnt hurt as much as you think it will.. It is bones thats true but it doesnt hurt that much.. I was scared for my chest tattoo because of the bones.. but didnt hurt much at all.
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoraAnna View Post
    im all for flowers. I have a La Catrina on my upper arm with flowers down the complete arm.. I love flowers.. But I do agree a lace tattoo is pretty nice as well. Also It is good know what is in your inner arm because not everything fits to everything.
    I decided that my right arm gets more natural looking and my left arm is comic.. I have stars a cupcake and leopard print there..

Shoulder doesnt hurt as much as you think it will.. It is bones thats true but it doesnt hurt that much.. I was scared for my chest tattoo because of the bones.. but didnt hurt much at all.
    The tattoo on my inner arm is my sons name in script with a dove (his name means dove), the dove is actually a bright blue so I like the idea of flowers because I would love to keep that arm really colorful. Maybe I'll have them work lace into the flowers or something. I'm stuck on that idea now.
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I have roses on my shoulder. And actually, I thought it was the least painful spot I've had tattooed.