Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I want a VCH piercing >_<

1. Regular Member

I want a VCH piercing >_<

Advertisements
    Hi, so I already have some piercings, a fair few unremarkable ear piercings, and six microdermals (Four on my hips, two in my lower back) I recently found out about the VCH piercing being a thing and I WANT it so bad.

But DB is convinced he'll hurt me when we have sex though, which is crazy because when he was last here on leave nothing we did irritated my lower back ones (I just got my hip ones done in November so I haven't had the opportunity to try tearing them out yet ) so I was curious, have any of you wonderful ladies with your VCH pierced had any difficulty/pain while having sex?

(I'm not really worried about the pain of getting it pierced tbh)
  2. Senior Member
    I got mine done in October! It's fabulous. No pain. It's fine.
  3. Senior Member
    I have a HCH so not exactly the same but close and it was the least painful piercing healing wise I've ever had. Other than the initial pain when it was pierced (which wasn't that bad maybe slightly worse than my belly button), it was never even the slightest bit sore. I didn't have sex for a few months (I was a virgin when I got it ) but touching it didn't hurt at as soon as the day after and it's never hurt during sex all the years I've had it.
  4. Senior Member
    Give it a few days to heal up and not only will it not hurt, it will feel awesome!
  5. Senior Member
    My experience differs from most, mine would be in the way more than it provided pleasure so I removed it. Also my friend didn't like the metal rings due to the taste it left in his mouth so I changed to plastic.

It wasn't painful at all and healed really quickly though!
  6. Regular Member
    Thanks you guys!
    Now I just need to convince DB to get on board with it, haha. (He's still SUPER paranoid, I honestly believe piercings freak him out a bit, he still thinks he'll hurt me any time he touches my microdermals XP)
  7. Senior Member
    I'd just do what I wanted and give no fucks about what my DB,DF or DH thought.
  8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fallinstar View Post
    I'd just do what I wanted and give no fucks about what my DB,DF or DH thought.
    Hah, I'll honestly probably end up doing that. (I mean that's all I've ever done XP)

I mean I'm attempting to be considerate of him buuuttttt....the heart wants what the heart wants