Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Favorite tattoo artist?

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Favorite tattoo artist?

Advertisements
    Even though I'm most likely never getting another tattoo, I love looking at them and kind of "planning" for what I would get.

There are some artists that I'm just totally enchanted with. Let's share!

If I could get another tattoo and could pick anyone I wanted I would totally want to get some ink from Kelly Doty. She's amazing.

Crystal and Lynn I know you guys would love this one lol

2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I have two favorites that have done multiple pieces on me... Tim at Inkluence in Lubbock TX and RuthAnn (who is an inactive member here). Shopping for new tattoo artists is worse than shopping for a new church or hair stylist, so I'd stick with the two best that I know.

i have tons of ideas for my next pieces... Too many to post.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i'm obsessed with jon mesa's work. i want him to do my sleeve when i get it sewwwww bad
  4. Regular Member
    I would love to get a tattoo by Ami James and the people who are on Tattoo Nightmares.
  5. Senior Member
    t I really love Tim Harris out of hope gallery in New Haven, he is an amazing all around artist. Tim Harris Tattoo Artist - Hope Gallery Tattoo - New Haven, CT
  6. That's no moon
    That's no moon
    I've finally found one locally that I trust 100%, and have been extremely happy with every piece he has done on me so far (3). And if he ever retires or moves too far away, I'd definitely go back to Little Linda (she's done one of mine). They both are amazing at traditional style, which is what I prefer.
  7. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    deano cook is my favorite. he did my lily on my stomach before he became more well known in the tattoo world. here's some of his work. he does a lot of under water stuff because he scuba dives a lot too and is an underwater photographer.

i also like mike parsons

8. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriah View Post
    deano cook is my favorite. he did my lily on my stomach before he became more well known in the tattoo world. here's some of his work. he does a lot of under water stuff because he scuba dives a lot too and is an underwater photographer.

I took out the other imgs for space, but I really want a sea turtle at some point.

I don't have many tattoos and haven't done a whole lot of research into a different artist, because the more I look, the more I want.

Anyway, my first tattoo artist sucked and I would never go back. The guy who did my second tattoo ended up doing my third and fourth too. As well as two different friend's tattoos upon my referral. I don't know that he is considered "great" but he was awesome to me.

This is his art, his name is Trinity if the link doesnt work. Trinity | King City Tattoo and Piercing
    I found him when he did my friend's tattoos (all, like, 13 or something of them). She got the cover of the second HP book on her arm, and it was AWESOME. That's what convinced me to go to him for my second one.