Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nipple Piercing TMI

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Nipple Piercing TMI

Advertisements
    [So I've had my nipple ring for like almost three years I think, and I've NEVER had issues with it. Usually there's just some crusties and I wash them off in the shower NBD.

Well I just got in the shower and was looking at it and it's got this like pimple bump thing next to one of the ends!!! So I got out and did a SSS and like a scab kinda thing came off of it and them some puss came out and a lot of blood. It's still there, but it looks less... puffy? but it's still like red and icky.

Has anyone else had this?

What do I do???!! ]
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I've had this problem with my nose ring. The bump normally goes down after a couple days of salt soaks and making sure I don't irritate it. It's usually not a big deal. I hope it goes down soon
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerGirl15 View Post
    I've had this problem with my nose ring. The bump normally goes down after a couple days of salt soaks and making sure I don't irritate it. It's usually not a big deal. I hope it goes down soon
    Thanks. I'm freaked out about it, lol. Just because I've had it so long and never had issues. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there's something in it and that's why it happened... I'll do another SSS later today and see what happens...

I don't have a piercer around here so that makes it a little scarier too.
  4. Senior Member
    I have had this with my belly ring I use bactine and tried to keep it clean and it went a way

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss