Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Piercings

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Nipple Piercings

Advertisements
    Soo... I've been throwing this idea around in my head for a little bit. I haven't been serious about it until recently.

I've researched a little bit and it sounds like I just need to go for it. The only thing I'm worried about is recovery time and sensitivity. They can get pretty sensitive randomly and of course around my period. Idk if they'll become even more sensitive than they are. I guess I'll have to see....

Is there anything else I need to know about taking care of them and anything else important before I get them done?
  2. Senior Member
    if i had some guts, id probably do mine but i am WAYYY too much of a baby
  3. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

When you get them done make sure you wear a comfortable bra. Padding in the bra helps to keep them in place and it can make them feel better because of the pressure the bra puts on them. Be prepared not to be able to sleep on your stomach for a while.

I know mine get sensitive/hurt when I workout/jump up and down, etc but I have big boobs.

Also make sure the peircer uses bars that fit your nips. If not they can caught on things and that hurts.

If you use a loofa in the shower, watch out again...that's not a fun time if they caught. Lately mine have been more sensitive when the shower hits them.

Ummm....
  4. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

OH! Also, sea salt soaks are your friend. I do them once to twice a week and they are awesome.

I also put some tea tree oil in it to help clean/disinfect, etc.
  5. Senior Member
    I had mine done for around four months, they were uncomfortable the whole time so I took them out. I never had any huge problems with healing but I was so afraid of hurting them it took me forever to get dressed, take a shower, dry off after a shower, my husband wasn't allowed to touch them, etc. and I could feel them ALL the time. They were too sensitive for me tbh, and they're still much more sensitive now than they ever were and I took them out in August.

Idk they looked really cute but ultimately I don't think I deal well with piercings. They also hurt like a bitch o m f g. My piercer said I handled it much better than a lot of people do, so idk how the hell other people handle it because I was in a huge amount of pain.
  6. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Mine took like 6 months to fully heal. It was kind of a pain waiting that long. Mine didn't really hurt, but if I catch them on something (loofah, as mentioned) they can get angry at me and take a while to heal again.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cassadilla View Post
    if i had some guts, id probably do mine but i am WAYYY too much of a baby
    I'm kinda in the middle. I'm feeling like I could do it and suck it up. But another part of me is like "ABORT! ABORT MISSION!" b/c of the pain and blood factor. Its also kinda random for me and I don't think people would expect it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    When you get them done make sure you wear a comfortable bra. Padding in the bra helps to keep them in place and it can make them feel better because of the pressure the bra puts on them. Be prepared not to be able to sleep on your stomach for a while.

I know mine get sensitive/hurt when I workout/jump up and down, etc but I have big boobs.

Also make sure the peircer uses bars that fit your nips. If not they can caught on things and that hurts.

If you use a loofa in the shower, watch out again...that's not a fun time if they caught. Lately mine have been more sensitive when the shower hits them.

Ummm....

OH! Also, sea salt soaks are your friend. I do them once to twice a week and they are awesome.

I also put some tea tree oil in it to help clean/disinfect, etc.
    See this is where i feel like I just have to go for it and see what happens since the sensitivity and all is different for everyone. But the upkeep doesn't sound too bad. The only thing that would be a bummer would be having to wear a bra ALL the time. I usually do but every once in a while I like to treat myself and sleep naked.

And thanks for the tips! I appreciate it!
  8. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Oh yeah, also, mine stayed "nipped" for several months after I got the piercings. I was afraid it would look like I was permanently cold But they relaxed eventually, I think it was just part of the healing process
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I had mine done for around four months, they were uncomfortable the whole time so I took them out. I never had any huge problems with healing but I was so afraid of hurting them it took me forever to get dressed, take a shower, dry off after a shower, my husband wasn't allowed to touch them, etc. and I could feel them ALL the time. They were too sensitive for me tbh, and they're still much more sensitive now than they ever were and I took them out in August.

Idk they looked really cute but ultimately I don't think I deal well with piercings. They also hurt like a bitch o m f g. My piercer said I handled it much better than a lot of people do, so idk how the hell other people handle it because I was in a huge amount of pain.
    Wow, That sounds horrible. :/ See I think they could amp up the sensitivity in a good way during foreplay or it could tank and be overly sensitive and I couldn't play with them at all anymore. I feel like I could suck it up after I get myself in the zone during the piercing. My pain tolerance has gotten better lately. But the nips are precious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Mine took like 6 months to fully heal. It was kind of a pain waiting that long. Mine didn't really hurt, but if I catch them on something (loofah, as mentioned) they can get angry at me and take a while to heal again.

Oh yeah, also, mine stayed "nipped" for several months after I got the piercings. I was afraid it would look like I was permanently cold But they relaxed eventually, I think it was just part of the healing process
    Since it takes so long to heal, maybe I should do it when DB leaves for deployment.. Because by the time he gets home, they'll either pretty much be healed or I'll have decided that they're too sensitive and what not.
  10. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I sleep naked and the only problem I have when I sleep naked are my cats () and when DH tries to snuggle with me, he tends to squish my boobs.

Also, for me, when I'm sick/not feeling well,etc they hurt more -- like right now...ugh..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast