Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I can get it now!!

1. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries

I can get it now!!

Advertisements
    I won $20 off a piercing at the masquerade ball last week! I'm doing a little research on the place and I figure if I read good reviews I'll FINALLY get my belly button pierced or if they aren't so great get my ears redone and have them do the one up on my lobe. Either way I'll be getting a piercing I've been wanting.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If the reviews aren't good... Why would you still want to let the do your ears...? Just curious. $20 off is great... But I paid about $90 to get my nipple done because that was the only place I trusted. I went to a cheaper spot to get my lip done... BIG mistake. Paying the extra money is worth it to have your piercing perfect, healthy, and exactly how you want it.
  3. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    If the reviews aren't good... Why would you still want to let the do your ears...? Just curious. $20 off is great... But I paid about $90 to get my nipple done because that was the only place I trusted. I went to a cheaper spot to get my lip done... BIG mistake. Paying the extra money is worth it to have your piercing perfect, healthy, and exactly how you want it.
    Yeah DB just pointed that out and I just looked where they are, they're about the same amount has I'm getting off in gas from me. I may call and ask if I can just send it to them ask them to give it to someone else.
    Last edited by AmandaA; 03-09-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: typo!