Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ideas

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Need ideas

Advertisements
    I'm starting to think about my next tattoo. I know I want this -

I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.

But I want more than words. I was thinking of something that grows so I got onto trees... but I don't want a freakin tree on my arm. When it comes to tattoos, I'm not very girly. I love color (this will be my first color tattoo) but I don't want things like flowers poppin out the ying yang

Help!

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

How about twisting vines?
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    How about twisting vines?
    Maybe. I like the idea of vines with maybe flowers or something starting to bloom but I'm not sure if it's something that I would really love. And this tattoo will be my biggest & most visible so it has to be something that I really love. I plan to have my tattoo guy draw it because I don't trust my drawings becoming permanent.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Maybe. I like the idea of vines with maybe flowers or something starting to bloom but I'm not sure if it's something that I would really love. And this tattoo will be my biggest & most visible so it has to be something that I really love. I plan to have my tattoo guy draw it because I don't trust my drawings becoming permanent.
    Oh yeah, for sure. My tattoo artist drew mine and did a "temporary tattoo" thing before he did it permanently. But yeah, the words could twist around in a nice flowy script so that they look like connecting vines or something. It could be really pretty. Add a few flowers for embellishment and it could be gorgeous.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    Oh yeah, for sure. My tattoo artist drew mine and did a "temporary tattoo" thing before he did it permanently. But yeah, the words could twist around in a nice flowy script so that they look like connecting vines or something. It could be really pretty. Add a few flowers for embellishment and it could be gorgeous.
    Ah, now I see where you're going. I do like that

6. Moderator

Clouds? Waves? Those evoke feelings of change and strength for me.
  7. Senior Member

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by SingWeJoyous View Post
    Clouds? Waves? Those evoke feelings of change and strength for me.
    I love waves but I don't know how it'd like on my arm. My forearm is teensy tiny.

That is beautiful. If I can come up with the courage to get something so bold, I'll be all over that idea.

9. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I was looking through that Pinterest album & I like something like this since they're being set free;

That idea would work as well.

10. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

Does it have to be something with nature? What if you did twisting sheet music. Like the staff with random notes in it, or notes set in a way to emulate a meaningful song to you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast