Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you have one

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

If you have one

Advertisements
    How badly did your foot tattoo hurt? I'm thinking of getting one soon but, naturally, I'm nervous about the pain. I don't have any tats yet so I can't anticipate what the sensation is like.
  2. dcusaf23
    dcusaf23
    I honestly thought that was the least painful out of the 5 that I have! I'm not gonna lie, it'll still hurt a bit, but I don't think it's intolerable!
  3. Senior Member
    i have one on my stomach close to my hip bone but not on it. it was definitely a really annoying pain. for me it wasnt "omfg ouch ouch ouch" it was more like "well this is EXTREMELY annoying." mine is also very small and only took about 20 minutes so i didnt have to endure it that long

eta: im a total dumbass and didnt see you said foot and thought you meant tattoos in general. ignore me
  4. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Mine really didn't hurt at all. It's not very large and I generally enjoy the sensation of getting a tattoo, but to me it's more like a scratch, than anything excruciating or upsetting.
  5. There's no testimony without the test.
    There's no testimony without the test.
    I have one around my ankle and not my foot and it hurt but I know 2 people that got one on the top of there foot and they both said they thought they were going to pass out from the pain because it hurt so bad. Everyone is different ofcourse and pain tolerance is different but I have heard the foot is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have one on my ankle and it hurt more than the one on my chest. It was bearable though.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone! It's good to hear that it was tolerable. I have some skinny ass feet so I was concerned with how much it might hurt but you've shed some light for me
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I have my foot tattooed. I didn't think it was too bad, but my friend (we got matching one's) was in the chair next to me and clenched my moms hand the whole time while I played games on my phone lol. Honestly, it was probably the easiest of all of mine (its my 7th), but the worst for my friend (it was her 3rd). Both of us have our ribs tattooed, I thought ribs were WAY worse, she didn't think ribs were a big deal. So, its different for everybody.
  9. Regular Member
    My foot tattoo covers one side and my feet are very thin. The top of the foot only hurt a little, but the closer she got to the toes and to the bottom of my foot, it hurt so very badly.. I have 7 tattoos and I even have one on my neck, but the one on my foot hurt worse than the one on my spine... that was A LOT!!
  10. Senior Member
    I have one that pretty much covers the top of my foot, all tattoos are going to hurt but it is definitely bearable.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast