Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk me out of it...

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

Talk me out of it...

Advertisements
    Tell me that I'm absolutely stupid for even THINKING about possibly... maybe... one day... getting a tattoo that is related to DH.

www.SnarkyFit.com
    :)
    Blog Entries
    I only think its stupid if that's wht you think. Just because one person thinks its a bad idea doesn't mean someone else will and doesn't mean you have too.

I have a tattoo that represents my DH.

♥ 2,000oz of boobie milk donated ♥

better2gether is my Irish Twin Mommy Wifey!
  3. Senior Member
    I have a tattoo for DH and he has two for me. Even if we divorce it meant everything to me at the time and I'll always love it for that.

me for not talking you out of it
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    DONT DO IT. Nooooooo. Not that I think this will happen to you, but you never knows what will happen in the future.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

It depends. I wouldn't be opposed to getting a "family" tattoo one day in my future, like after I meet Mr. Right and have his kiddos. Because even if our marriage fails for some reason he'd always be my kid's dad

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    DONT DO IT. Nooooooo. Not that I think this will happen to you, but you never knows what will happen in the future.
    ITA. I would never.
  7. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

All my tattoos have multiple meanings, and if I were to get one that I could relate to DH, it would have other meanings as well. I don't think I would regret even if we got divorced, because it would have meant something else to me as well
  8. Regular Member
    Don't jinx yourself! You never know what will happen- to agree with vinovet; not that I think that would ever happen for you guys.
  9. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    ITA. I would never.
    HAHA... Okay, seriously, I think it's a terrible idea too. I do!!!! But all of a sudden there is this idea swimming in my brainy-brain!!!

And Vino... Please. At this rate, I'm having marriages the way other people my age have kids. I want to stay with DH forever. I will do almost anything to make it happen. But I have a lovely file in my desk drawer that says things don't always go as planned.

This all started b/c I have a tattoo I want covered up or at least fixed on my hip. Clearly I'm not in the frame of mind to make a decision at this point.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Can I ask why you don't want one that is related to him? Is it just because it kind of has a negative connotation to it? I don't think that is the right word for it but I think you can get what I mean.

nevermind. You just posted why.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    HAHA... Okay, seriously, I think it's a terrible idea too. I do!!!! But all of a sudden there is this idea swimming in my brainy-brain!!!

And Vino... Please. At this rate, I'm having marriages the way other people my age have kids. I want to stay with DH forever. I will do almost anything to make it happen. But I have a lovely file in my desk drawer that says things don't always go as planned.

This all started b/c I have a tattoo I want covered up or at least fixed on my hip. Clearly I'm not in the frame of mind to make a decision at this point.
    Maybe wait a year or so and give it more thought? I wouldn't get it right now but things change and it's not always a bad thing.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast