Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arm tats or leg tats?

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Arm tats or leg tats?

Advertisements
    Which do you like more? How do you pick?

In dream land, I'd like a sleeve. But with the future career I'm working for, that wouldn't be appropriate. So half-sleeves and thigh tats are what's going through my mind. I'd like something like this soon, somewhere:

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    I have a tattoo on my calf. I only have one tattoo on my wrist. My tattoos have to be something I can cover and I don't want to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life.

3. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    I love both. I have a quarter sleeve and will likely end up sleeving my left forearm (already have a tattoo there). I have ink on my upper right arm, too. I've thought about adding to that one, too. Adding more to the inner part of the arm.

I have a calf piece and planning on two thigh pieces for early next year.
    Pax, Aeon
  4. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    I have a tattoo on my calf. I only have one tattoo on my wrist. My tattoos have to be something I can cover and I don't want to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life.
    Exactly. I'd even like a tat on the top of my shoulder, if that makes sense (something like this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...gcz4o1_500.jpg), and that even seems like a pain because it could peek out of shirts easily

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    I prefer arm tattoos for some reason. I can't really explain why, leg tattoos have just never really appealed to me. I have wanted a sleeve forever, but I feel like my arms are too fat for it.
  6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Are thigh pieces hard to maintain? Do they stretch/sag/fade/etc. easily? Totally not familiar with that part of the body.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Arm. I hate leg tats. I've always wanted a sleeve but I'm not ballsy enough to take the risk of possibly hating it later in life.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  8. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    Singular? Neither. Otherwise, I prefer sleeves. I prefer singular tattoos to be on the abdomen or neck.

be cool.
  9. Senior Member
    I thought thigh tattoos were a little... weird, until I got mine. It's my favorite spot, ever.
    if i never see you again i will always carry you
    inside outside

on my fingertips and at brain edges

and in centers
    centers of what i am of what remains
    --- charles bukowski.

time to eas, baby!
  10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I thought thigh tattoos were a little... weird, until I got mine. It's my favorite spot, ever.
    That's good to know! I always thought they were weird too, but lately they've just seemed SOOO much better to me! Did that sucker hurt?

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast