Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VCH piercing

1. Senior Member

VCH piercing

Advertisements
    I want to get it done so I'm just wondering about how much it costs and how did you know the place you went did it? Did you call around? Do most tattoo shops do it?

I mean I can guess how much but I don't want to guess and be totally off and shocked at the price

2. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

I am planning to get one, like...soon (waiting til my next surgery is over sometime next month). I have seen it for about $100. There is a place here that only does piercings, no tattoos, and they have female piercers...(dh's only complaint was "but that means another man would have to touch your clitoris".... whatever). I think most tattoos shops do them, but you want someone who knows how to place them correctly.
  3. Senior Member
    I don't have that, but for my other piercings I went on yelp to find places with good reviews, and from there called about pricing. That's an intimate area so you should expect it to be a higher price than most other piercings, but you probably already assumed that lol.
  4. I'm coming home to you
    I'm coming home to you
    You're braver than I'd ever be
    If you want, I can ask the piercer I went to for my industrial if his shop does them, how much they would be, and if they're a common practice in shops
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i'd say about 70 is the norm. any good piercer should be able to do it, but ask IF they've ever done one, not if they CAN. it's one of those things that is commonly on the to-do list of a fairly new piercer and they'll likely be eager to add the experience to their list. i would never get a hole that the piercer hasn't done at least ten times.
  6. Regular Member
    Ive had mine done for about seven and a half years. It cost $65 anderson me tell you it was money well spent! I always go your same guy, Joe, for all of my piercings because he's been piercing since the 80's and gets recertified every year just to keep up on new procedures. I would go to a place that only does piercings rather than a tattoo shop because they'll be experts in piercings rather than just knowledgable about both.
  7. Senior Member
    I had mine done. It didn't hurt really at all. I got mine done at one of the better piercing shops in Tampa, I paid $65.
  8. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I went with my biff to get hers done, and it was about 65 for her to get it done. She went to a place she went to get the rest of her piercings. I'm thinking about getting it done, just don't have the....balls?

9. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    I have the HCH. You have to have the "proper" anatomy for the VCH. You need a nice size hood in order to get that piercing. I knew I couldn't get the VCH and went with the HCH. I think I paid about $75, including the tip.

The place I went to was solely a piercing studio. There's a tattoo studio right next to it. A woman pierced mine. What's cool, is that there was an older couple, mid-late 60's maybe, there at the time I got mine. The woman was getting her HCH and navel done.

I'm considering the triangle piercing, which goes behind the nerve cluster of the clitoris. One of these days, maybe.
    Pax, Aeon
  10. Senior Member
    So it's been almost two months and I'm stil debating this. I'm bumping this thread, if I need to make a new one mods let me know and I will.

New question is about sex, I'm thinking the HCH now because I've read up on it and VCH doesn't sound like its for me. DH comes home the weekend of November 10th (hes not deployed, just coming home from japan). If I got it this week would I be screwing myself out of some homecoming ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast