Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Piercing

1. Senior Member

Nipple Piercing

Advertisements
    I'm strongly considering going to get my nipples pierced tomorrow Trying to figure out if I can work up the nerve to go do it. I'm on my period so I'm slightly worried that would make it hurt more? I don't typically have sore boobs though so I dunno if it would really affect it. If I'm gonna do it it's gotta get done this weekend. DH is in the field for at least 2 more weeks and I want to surprise him and have them semi-healed before he gets home.

So, for those who have been there how did it hurt in comparison to other piercings? I have my ears, nose, belly button, and HCH. How long did you wait until letting you S/O play with them. I've read as little as two weeks all the way to 8 months but I'm wondering what a reasonable time is. I realize they won't be fully healed in a few weeks but 8 months just seems extreme and I can't help but wonder if anyone really waits that long. Finally, how sore were you after? I have work on Monday and a job interview on Tuesday, am I going to be so sore that moving around it will be obvious something is wrong with me or just slightly?

Talk me into it or talk me out of it .. I have to make a decision.

ETA: Ohh and working out, I assume that will be a no go the first few days but I'm trying to lose weight as well so I'm wondering how long it will hinder my ability to work out. I'm on the larger side so they do their fair share of bouncing around.
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I don't have it done, but my bestie has. She said it hurt a bit worse than a nose piercing, but it took a good 2 months before she or anyone could touch them without them being sore.

3. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

DH was deployed when I got mine done, so it was a few months before he got to see them.

I got mine done on New Years day (I think) and I went out that night and they didn't cause me any problems.

I was super horny/turned on for a few weeks after getting them done.

I don't have many piercings, but they hurt more than my others (lobes and an industrial). The second nipple will hurt WAY more than the first -- at least it did for me.
  4. Senior Member
    It hurt so fucking bad, but only while she was piercing them. Then they were sore for a couple days. Wear a really tight bra and you'll be fine though.

I got it done almost two months ago and they don't hurt at all anymore, except yesterday my left one got a little irritated somehow so im back to cleaning them twice a day. I still don't let my husband touch them lmao I sleep and do everything else in a bra still. They don't hurt but I'm still not comfortable with them and I'm always afraid they'll catch on something.

This is the most pain in the ass piercing I've had. My nipples are now overly sensitive, and not in a good way. It's really way more annoying than anything else. I've considered taking them out because I hate feeling like I have to be careful while showering all the time. I love how they look but meh. I'm keeping them in hopes I'll eventually get comfortable with them but I sort of regret it.
  5. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

I've had mine done twice because the first time I let them close back up....well I did this time too but I don't think I'll do them again. It hurt but not that bad IMO and DH was deployed when I had them done last time. They definitely were sore for the first week but it eventually get's better.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  6. il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre
    il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre
    Had one done, took it out 3 years later. Mine never really healed and I was constantly taking care of it. I'm a DD so my boobs move around a lot. It just wasn't worth getting DH's dog tags stuck to my boob during and always flushing it with salt spray.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    It hurt so fucking bad, but only while she was piercing them. Then they were sore for a couple days. Wear a really tight bra and you'll be fine though.

I got it done almost two months ago and they don't hurt at all anymore, except yesterday my left one got a little irritated somehow so im back to cleaning them twice a day. I still don't let my husband touch them lmao I sleep and do everything else in a bra still. They don't hurt but I'm still not comfortable with them and I'm always afraid they'll catch on something.

This is the most pain in the ass piercing I've had. My nipples are now overly sensitive, and not in a good way. It's really way more annoying than anything else. I've considered taking them out because I hate feeling like I have to be careful while showering all the time. I love how they look but meh. I'm keeping them in hopes I'll eventually get comfortable with them but I sort of regret it.
    You have your nipples pierced?!

OP. I'm no help. My step mom had hers, but I found out way after she had gotten them.

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    You have your nipples pierced?!

OP. I'm no help. My step mom had hers, but I found out way after she had gotten them.
    Yes. I posted when I got them done but you apparently didn't notice.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I don't have it done, but my bestie has. She said it hurt a bit worse than a nose piercing, but it took a good 2 months before she or anyone could touch them without them being sore.
    Hmm my nose piercing didn't hurt at all but so many people's say there's did hurt its hard to compare haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TattooBot! View Post
    DH was deployed when I got mine done, so it was a few months before he got to see them.

I got mine done on New Years day (I think) and I went out that night and they didn't cause me any problems.

I was super horny/turned on for a few weeks after getting them done.

I don't have many piercings, but they hurt more than my others (lobes and an industrial). The second nipple will hurt WAY more than the first -- at least it did for me.
    Yea I've read the second one always hurts more than the first

Yea always having to wear a bra is something I've read but that doesn't bother me since I usually sleep in one anyways. I hope you start liking them more? Do you have a barbell or a hoop? The piercer I talked to said he would only do barbells initially since hoops tend to get caught on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I've had mine done twice because the first time I let them close back up....well I did this time too but I don't think I'll do them again. It hurt but not that bad IMO and DH was deployed when I had them done last time. They definitely were sore for the first week but it eventually get's better.
    How is the scar when you take them out? I don't plan on having kids for a few years but I'm guessing I may want to take them out then so I'm hoping they don't leave a bad scar.
  10. Senior Member
    Yes. I posted when I got them done but you apparently didn't notice.
    I didn't... I'm terrible. Off to find the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast