Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Repiercing lip?

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Question Repiercing lip?

Advertisements
    Has anybody done this before?
    I've had my lip pierced before and had to let it close up when we first moved to Germany. I'd really like to get it redone because I hated that it closed up, but I'm kind of nervous about the process. I've heard it hurts bad, or that piercers might not even be willing to pierce in the same spot.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    I think it should be fine, as long as your scar tissue isn't insane. I know people who have gotten pierced in the same place twice for multiple reasons, I've never heard of it being an issue other than it might hurt worse.
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think it should be fine, as long as your scar tissue isn't insane. I know people who have gotten pierced in the same place twice for multiple reasons, I've never heard of it being an issue other than it might hurt worse.
    Ok, sweet, thanks There's just a little bitty dimple from where the piercing was before.

Maybe I'll make DH take me to the piercer this weekend...

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson