Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 'Show us your tattoos' Thread

1. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    Advertisements

Terrible image, but yeah.
    Got those while in texas for DBs graduation I've got such a facination for stars!
    An' tha'ss Rupert. My lil' AirForce bunny <3

My first one
    DB was supposed to get a matchin' Biohazard one,
    but was unable to get a tat at the time :'C
    He's going to get a more epic one soon tho
    i talk too much.
  2. HardxCore New Yorker.
    HardxCore New Yorker.

I got this March 21st, 2007[DH's b-day]
    It's on my right hip =D I want another one so bad.
    -Brittni

Together since December 15th, 2003. Married since August 8th, 2009
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Alright so I figured that i'd share my tatty pics now that I can upload them off my laptop since i've got internet

I got that on my 18th birthday.. it is by far my favorite tattoo.. I am not catholic but I love the dang thing anyway! IT HURT! lol

These were my 2nd and 3rd tattoo's.. I count them as seperate since they're not connected or anything but I did do them in one sitting... I think they're by far my sexiest tattoos!! MEOW! I picked them out because my EX boyfriend of mine (my first serious one) got these stars on his chest... and I always said i'd get them on my hips... well... after a few years of him and I not being together I went ahead and decided to go for it not because of him really but because I always said i'd do it and I think its sexy!

this was my 4th tattoo... The dice say 143... which was my drag racing number (YES I USED TO DRAG RACE! I was badass at it too) and the dice represent when I went to this nation wide race in Las Vegas and placed 3rd place... and this is ontop of my left foot since my shifter for my bike was right there at my left foot.

And this is my most recent which I honestly can say I hate this tattoo. I got it with a girl that i've been friends with since we were 11. So for 10 years. We recently have started to part which is crappy. The tattoo itself looks like crap now some of the ink spread and so it just looks like junk. DH hates this tattoo as well. It says friendship never ends. Which is a spice girls song lol. DONT MIND MY FAT LOOKING FOOT... I SWEAR ITS JUST THE ANGLE!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Emily. View Post

Right after I got it done.. I can't get a non red pic, since it's on my back.
    3/2/2010

It says "They placed you into my arms, and you slipped into my heart." With the girls' names.

it's my only one for now.. but I am getting another one soon hopefully.
    That is really sweet! I love this one!
  5. Senior Member

Holly, you could add "True" on your pinky toe

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Trollbie View Post
    Holly, you could add "True" on your pinky toe
    I'm thinking about getting rid of the whole thing. But good idea!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HollySunshine View Post
    Alright so I figured that i'd share my tatty pics now that I can upload them off my laptop since i've got internet

I got that on my 18th birthday.. it is by far my favorite tattoo.. I am not catholic but I love the dang thing anyway! IT HURT! lol

These were my 2nd and 3rd tattoo's.. I count them as seperate since they're not connected or anything but I did do them in one sitting... I think they're by far my sexiest tattoos!! MEOW! I picked them out because my EX boyfriend of mine (my first serious one) got these stars on his chest... and I always said i'd get them on my hips... well... after a few years of him and I not being together I went ahead and decided to go for it not because of him really but because I always said i'd do it and I think its sexy!

this was my 4th tattoo... The dice say 143... which was my drag racing number (YES I USED TO DRAG RACE! I was badass at it too) and the dice represent when I went to this nation wide race in Las Vegas and placed 3rd place... and this is ontop of my left foot since my shifter for my bike was right there at my left foot.

And this is my most recent which I honestly can say I hate this tattoo. I got it with a girl that i've been friends with since we were 11. So for 10 years. We recently have started to part which is crappy. The tattoo itself looks like crap now some of the ink spread and so it just looks like junk. DH hates this tattoo as well. It says friendship never ends. Which is a spice girls song lol. DONT MIND MY FAT LOOKING FOOT... I SWEAR ITS JUST THE ANGLE!

8. Eternity isnt enough time with him...
    Eternity isnt enough time with him...
    idk how to post pictures... lol dummy me.
    but i have 2 tattoos.... one of my daughters initials in the shape of a heart on my left foot and i have the peace dove with an olive branch above my right elbow on the back of my arm.
    .:.God Bless.:.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    I WANT A TATTOO
  10. JordAnn
    JordAnn
    This one means the simple truth in italian.
    [IMG][/IMG]

My cross
    [IMG][/IMG]

My mom has a purple heart and my best friend has a pink one.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by JordAnn; 04-07-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: my images wouldn't show.
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast