Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 'Show us your tattoos' Thread

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by bugx3x View Post
    oh geez! these all look so sweet, I really really like the origami one for some reason lol it's quite a shame that I'm too big of a chicken to get a tattoo
    Honestly they're really not that bad, the only spots on any of mine that sucked was when the star had lines near my armpit, and then I had a bad charlie horse for a couple of days after getting the flowers on my calf done. I used to be scared too, then I got one and got addicted (^_^)
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was terrified my first tattoo, but honestly I could have fallen asleep. Just take your Ipod with you or a friend and focus on something else.
  3. HardxCore New Yorker.
    HardxCore New Yorker.
    I've gotten a new tattoo since my last post, so here they are!

My first one:
    Just a simple tattoo i've always wanted. I got it the same day Danny got his first one too =D

My second one:
    I LOVE THIS TATTOO. It's Mickey Mouse with fire works all around! It's so important to me because it reminds me of everybody I love. My family has always gone to Disney World every year. I've been there i think 18 times. Every time we go my brother and his friend would always go off and have fun, if I brought a friend[or SO ] we'd go off and have fun, my parents and aunt would go off, and my grand parents would go have fun. BUT we always made sure if we were off on our own we'd always meet up for the fire works! And we always did! =D

And why not, here are Danny's tattoo!
    His first one:
    It's the only guitar pick he'll use[a dunlop .73mm] with some big wings =D

His second tattoo:
    Three 'X' s. They stand for straight edge.

And his most recent!
    It's the NYC skyline with Long Island next to it. We're from Long island. The star on Long Island is Dan's hometown[it overlaps my hometown too ]. The sunrise symbols one of the most major highways on LI... Sunrise Highway. We have to take it basically to get anywhere =D

It's the coolest tattoo I've ever seen.
    -Brittni

Together since December 15th, 2003. Married since August 8th, 2009
  4. Senior Member
    close up of the snork. she was done for a tattoo competition.
    [/QUOTE]

Detail is UH-MAZE-IN
  5. Regular Member
    First Tattoo, Now I want to add more to it, I was thinking two doves, one taking flight, and one already flown away.

Where it is located, I was only 16!

Second tattoo

Third tattoo

I have gone through a lot of events this past year and a half, and my great aunt would always say to me 'Just breathe, take life one step at a time' So it's kind of my life motto now.
  6. Regular Member
    Here are mine:

The first one I got on my 18th birthday, it's shooting stars kind of signifying growing up and going out on my own. It's on my left hip.

Second tattoo really has no meaning, I just love moons and stars and at the beach one weekend with DH we decided to get new tattoos so that's what I got. It's on my right hip.

The third is my maiden initials that I really don't like anymore because it wasn't done very good and was a spur of the moment thing even though I knew it was something I always wanted, I just woke up one morning and decided to go get it. It does have a lot of meaning though, I had a rough time in my life my freshman and sophmore year and used to write my initials on my wrist and I got it to remind myself of that time and that no matter what life will get better when there bad times.

I want my next one to be on my right shoulder like the front, top, back and down the shoulder on my arm a little bit, and I want it to be really colorful flowers like lillies and hawaiian flowers. I want one to be pink with an L for me, one to be dark blue with an M for my DH and one to be light blue with an A for our son. I want more than 3 flowers though and the background to be like green leaves and some blue all mixed in. I want to find someone who can draw it up for me though. The more I think about it the more I want it so bad!
  7. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Here's one of my tattoos. I have 11.

One of the memorial tattoos I had done--Ds1's footprints:
    Pax, Aeon
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespertina View Post
    Here's one of my tattoos. I have 11.

One of the memorial tattoos I got--footprints:
    LOVE that! the artist did an amazing job
  9. Senior Member

I have a post up of my tattoo but I'll post it again because I love it (well what's done) I have another 7 hrs left to go.

Meaning
    Y'all are probably wondering what on earth it says. Well one way it says Strengths and the other way it says courage.
    The three roses and for my friends Kevin and Crystal and then the third is for my uncle. Kevin's will be tie-dyed while the others will have a TINY bit of color (mostly black and white).

The ribbon will be again mostly black and white with a little bit of orange and yellow (orange fading to yellow). The orange if for self-injury and well y'all know all about the yellow.

The symbol underneath the ribbon is the national symbol for eating disorders. It will have a tad bit of red in it but again, just like the others, mostly black and white.

The story behind my tattoo... I overcame self-injury (after 3 years) and am currently recovering from Anorexia (after 5 years). There's A LOT more to my story and I could go on for forever telling you every detail of what I went through but I'm not going to. I just wanted to tell you the story behind the tattoo.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wow I LOVE that! Congrats on overcoming everything you have girl, way to be strong
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast