Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Please help with my Batman tattoo!

1. Junior Member

Nutts Please help with my Batman tattoo!

Advertisements
    Hi all! So I'm getting a tattoo for DH before I leave for his graduation and I would absolutely love some help/input. Everyone on here always seem to have great ideas.

It's going to be a batman symbol that says "my hero" under/above/within it. I just don't have all of the details worked out yet. (I know: batman, right? It's his nickname from his family. They started calling him that after he jumped off his aunt's balcony when he was little singing the batman theme song with a cape on his back true story )

I don't know where on my body to put it - both my feet are already done and I have a dove planned out for my shoulder blade/partial back. I was kinda thinking tramp stampish area...? I'd also like to put something that represents what he's doing now - Maybe incorporate a flag or possibly cross two m16's behind it... I just don't know!

Please help, my brain hurts! Any ideas to get me past this brain-block would be awesome and very much appreciated. Thanks!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love;
    the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later -
    when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.
    -- Jonathan Carroll

2. Senior Member
    Hmm this is a toughy, I'm thinking
    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cklounsbury View Post
    Hi all! So I'm getting a tattoo for DH before I leave for his graduation and I would absolutely love some help/input. Everyone on here always seem to have great ideas.

It's going to be a batman symbol that says "my hero" under/above/within it. I just don't have all of the details worked out yet. (I know: batman, right? It's his nickname from his family. They started calling him that after he jumped off his aunt's balcony when he was little singing the batman theme song with a cape on his back true story )

I don't know where on my body to put it - both my feet are already done and I have a dove planned out for my shoulder blade/partial back. I was kinda thinking tramp stampish area...? I'd also like to put something that represents what he's doing now - Maybe incorporate a flag or possibly cross two m16's behind it... I just don't know!

Please help, my brain hurts! Any ideas to get me past this brain-block would be awesome and very much appreciated. Thanks!!!
    My first thought would be front and center on your chest, extending over your breasts. That way when you jump, the wings would flap!!!
    But that would weird....so how about on your left wrist, cause then your batman leads right to your heart?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guynavywife View Post
    My first thought would be front and center on your chest, extending over your breasts. That way when you jump, the wings would flap!!!
    But that would weird....so how about on your left wrist, cause then your batman leads right to your heart?

OMG that is hilarious! I would so totally do that if I had enough up top to make it work!

I like the wrist idea though... I'll have to think on that one. Maybe even on the inside of my arm where the elbow bends, that way I could cover it if I had to...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love;
    the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later -
    when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.
    -- Jonathan Carroll