Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: OFFICIAL Piercing Pics/stories

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    HAD:
    ears gauged to a 2 took them out then did it again to a 00 and then took those out too...they are now permanently stretched to like an 10/8
    I have 2nd hole in the lobes (don't wear them anymore)
    navel
    cartilage (top left ear)
    septum

HAVE:
    left industrial
    right tragus
    left lip (did it 3 times still have it)
    tongue (did it twice still have it)
    and regular lobes

I have one tattoo behind my right ear...I'll look for a picture or take a picture of it and come back and post it
  2. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    I have two in each ear, and I got my nose pierced back in April but the hole closed up pretty quick from an allergic reaction :p boo.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have three ear lobe and two cartilage piercings in my left ear and two ear lobe piercings and my tragus in my right ear. I also have my right eyebrow done. I really really want to get my rook pierced because my sister has it and it looks so awesome! The piercing bug is back
    Everything healed pretty well except my lobes tend to irritate me, but I think that's mostly due to the cheap jewelry I put in them.

4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries

obsessed

i have 12 and want a total of 14. although i had 14 at one point, i had three lobe piercings in each ear (one from each has since been removed and closed) As of now i have two in each lobe a tragus piercing on my right, and industrial on my right (I consider this two because i have worn them seperate and they were done with seperate needles), a helix on my left, and a rook on my left. I also have my tongue pierced, one in the top of my belly button and one in the bottom of my belly button. Totalling twelve. I want my nose pierced and a conch in my left ear, but I am waiting for dh to come home from deployment. the reason i removed the third lobe piercings was because three gemstones right next to each other all crowded on my ears looked a little too much on me.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have the left side bottom lip pierced..not sure what size but it's a ring and not a stud...I have the outline of a star on each shoulder blade about medium size. Piercing didn't hurt..it felt good but the tattoo's I wasn't to okay with I held it in but man did it bother me. Didn't hurt just an annoyance LOL. I also have two piercing's on my left ear and one in my right. I can't stretch them cause I have no earlobes I tried and almost snapped my earlobes when I went bigger.
    Banned
    Who has what? I have my ears pierced but want to get my belly button done this winter
    Where was it done? My ears were done at Claires but will have my belly button done at RareBreeds (Burlington, NC)
    How did it heal? My ears healed well
    Would you do it again? Yepp I want more piercings
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries
    Omg i love piercings, they're like tattoos are for some people. I'm so addicted to them. i have always used the same piercer (except for the basic lobe piercings) Ive gotten the most recent ones at 12 Tattoos and Body Piercing in groton CT. I will not go anywhere else in ct. they dont hurt for me, its more of like an adrenaline rush before i do it and super excitement after.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have 7 in my ears and my lip (right side) done still.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Haven't been too crazy with my own piercings - however when I was younger 16 - 20ish I REALLY had a fascination with them.

I had gauged my ears to 4s... and a couple days after my 18th birthday I got a vertical labret (which I had been in love with for a couple years!)

Here is a pic right after I got it. Its crappy quality - but you can see the bruising.

I ended up taking it out at 21-22... and now have a nice reminder of its existence (a tiny hole just under my lip - the one on my lip is extremely hard to see unless I point it out!)
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789