Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Piercing Pics/stories

1. Ready to let the dogs out?
    Ready to let the dogs out?
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Who has what?
    -I have my ears double pierced, and my nose pierced.

Where was it done?
    - Don't know about my first ear piercing, cause I was a little baby, but I got my 2nd holes done summer going into senior year when my best friend and i went to go look at colleges. Got my nose pierced done at a tattoo and piercing shop here, and the guy who did me has done alot of my favorite bands, so I was really stoked.

How did it heal?
    -ears were good. nose piercing took a little while to heal, but it's good now.

Would you do it again?
    -most def.

2. Rawr!
    Rawr!

Who has what?

I have: 3 each ear lobe, two cartilage (one needle, one gun), industrial, nipples, tragus, tongue, lip, and chest dermal anchor (x2)

Where was it done?

All over I did two lobe piercings and the others were done in Texas. Dermal anchor and nipples in Cali

How did it heal?

Um. Everything healed pretty well except for my gunned cartilage, nipples, and dermal anchor. Claires does not know how to pierce, a baby pulled my nipple piercings the same day I got them and a few times afterward, and the dermal anchor did not take well the first time so after almost a year I had it cut out and repierced, then it healed in about a week.

Would you do it again?

Oh sure. I'm not scared lol. Maybe not my nipples I don't enjoy them all that much yet. They're kind of new and still hurt/deployment
  3. Formerly "Chels"
    Formerly "Chels"
    Blog Entries
    I have 2 in each lobe. Bellybutton, and nipples. Thinking of doing vch piercing..when I can get up the money! I want it done sooo bad.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't really have stories for mine. They were all just "hey I wanna pierce this" and went and did it

I have had my
    Belly (still open but I don't wear anything in it)
    Tongue
    Nose
    cartilage

I currently have
    Hood
    Snake Bites
    Two in each ear

Ill probably get my nipples done when DH gets home.
  5. Rawr!
    Rawr!
    My nipples were a funny story. But the worst part was the piercer saying, "One's going to hurt worse than the other," after I said, "That wasn't so bad." He was right lol.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

This is old, I took the bar out and have to hoops in the industrial, but for the most part its unchanged
  7. I less than three you
    I less than three you

Nape surface bar. Had it done in 2006 at Skin Decor Tattoo and Piercing in Fresno, CA and took it out this summer. It was a PITA and I got tired of it. If I wanted to get something similar, I would go for dermal anchors next time.

Industrial (done in Jan 2009 at Night Witch Tattoo and Piercing in Fresno, CA) and random ear piercings (got the first one at 10, 2nd 11, 3rd 12, etc all done with a piercing gun ). I have 4 lobes (but the top 2 have shrunk down) and in this ear I had 2 cartilage at one point, but lost the top one when I had the industrial done. The other ear I had 3 cartilage at one point, but only 2 are still open

Nose. Got it done in 2004 at Tiger Rose in Pismo Beach, CA. Kept it out for awhile and repierced it this last winter. Df accidentally ripped it out in the beginning of aug. it got really sore and nasty, so I let it fill in. Not sure if I want to do it again.

I would really like to get my lip pierced and possibly vch
  8. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    Who has what?

Five piercings in each ear (three cartilage in one ear, two in the other)
    Navel
    VCH

Where was it done?

Ears were done at random places in malls, all with guns. Wouldn't recommend that.

Navel was done at Wolf(something??) in Nelson, B.C., Canada. I believe they no longer pierce though. The piercers went somewhere else.

VCH was done by Chuck at Pierced Hearts in Seattle, WA. Chuck - she rocks my socks.

How did it heal?

Heh. Uh. I don't heal that well. Most of my ears healed within 6 months. My last set (both cartilage on the same ear, but with a piercing between them), took FOREVER. They kept having problems. The top wasn't pierced at the best angle so that kept giving it problems. It took about 1.5years to rope them into total submission. They're fine now though - all my ears.

My navel actually healed the best. Six months and it was perfectly fine. No problems since. However, it did migrate during those 6 months. Once it found a spot it was happier with (a lot lower and a little to the right), it healed and played nice. It doesn't really bother me that it moved, so it's all good. I just found a shorter barbell.

My VCH has had tons of trials and errors. The piercing itself healed well and quickly, but I've had other problems with it. I wouldn't say it's totally at the 100% stage yet... been almost two years. But a lot of that has to do with me not treating it right - the barbell didn't agree with me and it took me like a year or more to go in and get it changed to a different type. I was afraid they'd tell me I had to have it taken out, and I'd never agree to that!

Would you do it again?

Absolutely. I consider all my piercings permanent. And, while I hate how my body heals, I always persevere eventually and it's always worth it. Heck, I even have more things I want to pierce, so it must be all good!
  9. This Hippie loves her Coastie
    This Hippie loves her Coastie
    I have my 4 in my lobes, 1 catriledge, and I HAD my tongue. I miss my tongue ring
    I'm kinda wanting to get my nose done but still not 100% sure...
  10. Regular Member
    hihi

Had:
    Belly button
    eyebrow
    la bret (twice)
    lots of holes in ears.

Have:
    nipples
    nose
    tongue
    cartilage in my left ear, 2.
    4g holes in both ears.

2 tats. I have my astrology sign on my back of my neck (Virgo)
    and some tengwar lettering around my ankle.

all the piercings and the ankle tat were done @ enchanted dragon at Fort Huachuca in AZ. except the tongue that was done in a dirty little shop in TX. The second tattoo was done at Black rose by Maddy in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast