Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Piercing Pics/stories

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    does anyone have their tragus pierced? its that weird triangle flap thing in your ear? im planning on doing it soon and was wondering about the pain, which i assume id only normal but you know... do you still like it now?
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    I like the pain from piercings/tattoos to the point I really don't think of it as pain. So pain is never a factor when I pick something. Buuuuuut, I knew two people with the tragus and they said the worst part was hearing a pop when the needle went though.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoysGrl View Post
    I have my ears x3, belly button, nipples, and VCH. I still have everything I want to get my tragus pierced but I am scared cause I hear it HURTS
    I have my tragus done and I heard the same thing but I felt nothing. It was the easiest piercings I have ever had. It is one of my favorites.
  4. Junior Member
    Ive had my tragus done on each side, and I really didnt feel much. I really only heard a loud pop.

Ive taken out all my piercings except my vch.

In the past Ive had (in order)
    bellybutton
    tongue
    labret
    tragus, both
    nipples
    vch
    nose
    snakebites (lip)
  5. Captain's Wife
    Captain's Wife
    Blog Entries
    used to have my nose...
    currently have ears done twice and my belly button as a inspiration to get my tummy back after jack....still working on it

~
  6. Banned
    Banned
    7 total.
    3 in each earlobe. 1 cartilage on my left ear

....boring.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    i have 9 in my ears.
    4 on my left ear, 5 on my right (6 i got done professionally, 3 i did myself 2 of those i did in church. )

belly button (top)- got done with a gun, hurt like hell. but is now closed up due to being all impregnated and junk... but i will get it redone.

nose

and i had my lip done, but the guy did it in the wrong stop and it was up too high, so its now closed up... but i am getting it done again probably when DH comes back from Iraq
  8. Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    i have 4 in each ear and thats is
  9. team jacob :)
    team jacob :)
    Who has what?

I have three holes in each ear, my nose, my monroe, my lip, my tongue, both nipples, belly button, and hood.

Where was it done?

My first set of ear holes were from Claire's when I was like five. The other sets of ear holes were done at Finder's Keepers Piercings in Norfolk VA.

My nipples were done at Blue Star Tattoo's in Concord CA.

My monroe was done at Main Street Tattoo in Merced CA.

My lip, tongue, navel, hood, and nose were all done at Finder's Keepers in Norfolk VA.

How did it heal?

Most of them healed perfectly. My lip swelled up a lot and I had to put in a longer stud but it didn't infect or pus or anything. My hood was ripped out during kinky seckz and so that had to be repierced, but my piercer did it for free With my nipples there was a lot of bruising/discoloration but overall they healed really fast.

Would you do it again?

Absolutely. I plan on getting more! I want my nape pierced And I have to get my hood repierced (AGAIN >:| ) because I had to take it out to treat a yeast infection.
  10. JUST A GIRLFRIEND
    JUST A GIRLFRIEND
    Who has what?
    2 in each ear and one in the cartilage on the right. as well as my hood http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/bod...emale_hood.cfm . Only have one hole in each ear left.

Where was it done?
    first ear piercing IDK I was like 6 months old, everything else was very at home and liquor induced.

How did it heal?
    Great never had trouble out of any of them took the hood piercing out after about 2 weeks. The pain was crazy and I am a big wuss.

Would you do it again? Yes, but I would be sure to leave them in if I am gonna go though the pain again!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast