Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Blog Comments

• |
    I know exactly how you feel. Follow your hearts desires, and be happy and ready for whatever comes. Embrace it all.
    • |
    I have felt the things you are feeling. I have been to the place you have been sooooo many times. But no time hurt worse than with my Navy man...the love of my life...the other half of me when he had to leave me for a short time because of things going on in his own life. From reading your blog, you are a beautiful woman with so much love to give...SHAME ON HIM FOR NOT SEEING YOUR WORTH!! I do not know how old you are, but I will not lie to you by saying Prince Charming is two days away. It could take years to find him. It took me 33 to find mine, but it HAPPENED!! When I had given up, when I had decided I was done with love, when I was closing myself off emotionally to avoid further pain...he stepped into my life. IT CAN HAPPEN FOR YOU TOO SWEETIE SO HANG IN THERE!!
    • |
    I think you did the right thing...You are entering a new phase in your life now with your upcoming graduation and all. Maybe that phase means new man too! I know you will meet someone who will be THE ONE and will put this ex now to shame! Just focus on being your wonderful self and someone will see your confidence and just want to be with you too!
    • |
    what stage is Jason in? My boyfriend is in his SOI training and i'm hoping he gets to come home when its over..
    • |
    he could be the one.. just let go and go with your heart things will always work out <3