Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Blog Comments

• |
    if you wanna talk, i'm here. I've felt like this before and it sucks.
    you dont ever have to settle for anything! hang out with friends that appreciate you!
    • |
    wow...I've sorta been in the same boat.. what happened?
    • |
    well this will be my last update to this post. i have been taking supplements for my cramps and I noticed last month that they are working. I am drinking raspberry leaf tea and taking evening primrose oil capsules. I was hunched over in pain, i wasn't in the bathroom all day. I did have cramps, but a little hot water bottle therapy did the trick.

My sex drive has increased dramatically. my mood has been up a majority of the month. i havent had a yeast infection since getting off the ring....i love not being on birthcontrol.
    • |
    now i'm horny as hell! just like a cat in heat sigh LOL

I like not being on birth control
    • |
    Had my period on sunday....I had the worst cramps of my life. I thought i had to goto the hospital...my mom got a two liter soda bottle and filled it with hot tap water and it help so much. but i was in pain from morning into the night. i couldn't keep water or food down....then the next day i was fine. :/
    • |
    Update: it know it hasn't been a month yet but i am getting wet like i used to, i lost about 5lbs. I'm still bitchy lol. hmm but not my nipples are SORE! if i brush against anything it hurts.
    • |
    You do matter just keep your head up. You well make it though. Life is hard but all good things you have to work for to get. SO you can push though message me if you need to talk.
    • |
    I know how it is, being a military wife or girlfriend can be hard. I go through my rough patches and sometimes it's hard to get out of them. But you just really have to look on the bright side. Not saying its easy but you really have to put yourself out there. I'm no expert, I have no friends right now and haven't for the past 5 years! Sometimes you just really need a girlfriend that is close that you can talk and relate to. There are different websites too like meetup.com or even Ty searching Facebook for friends. Just don't give up and keep going. I know can't talk to my family about what I'm going through, they don't listen. But you just have to keep trying to make friends, if you have to see a doctor it's not the end of the world, sometimes that is what you need. Just look on the bright side, hope that helps out some.
    • |
    You are not a loser. Have you thought about going to see a doctor ? I would try to talking to the people that love you and tell them how you are feeling. I will even listen to you if you need any help.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyxo
    wait what group were you in on fb? i was on group as well it was honestly just annoying winy bitches! lol
    sorry it took me so long to reply. It was a mssn group (military spouse support network) or something like that
    • |
    wait what group were you in on fb? i was on group as well it was honestly just annoying winy bitches! lol
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Element02
    Boooooo vaginal dryness.
    it's very annoying
    • |
    Boooooo vaginal dryness.
    • |
    well DB has changed his mind about Virginia Beach and now we are headed to either southern California or the Bay Area.
    • |
    Where are you moving to?
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleylyn
    Oh good luck!
    thank you!!! i need all the luck in the world
    • |
    Oh good luck!
    • |
    Just stick with it, it will all get better.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by QB77
    I'm glad things are looking up for you and DB. Hang in there!
    we will try
    • |
    I'm glad things are looking up for you and DB. Hang in there!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast