Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Limited edition make up.

1. Regular Member

Limited edition make up.

Advertisements
    Is it just me or do most people splurge on limited edition items? I bought the Too Faced Naturally Love eye palette and the Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean eye palette. Normally I do not spend over $50 on eye palettes for higher end but this I feel like I really wanted it. Plus, I also find myself splurging on hard to find make up like really good eye primers and such. I finally realized that the BX has great finds like drugstore and high end mkae up items. They don't carry limited edition stuff but if I don't want to pay full price at Ulta or Sephora I will go to the BX for NARS, Clinique or Smashbox brands.
  2. Regular Member
    I have very limited self control when it comes to limited edition items. I always splurge more than I should because I know that it isn't going to be around forever. It does depend on the brand and what the product actually looks like. For example, there are brands that I just don't care for and then not only that, if the palette is full of colors that I wont really use, then most the time, I pass on buying it because I already have too much makeup that I don't use as it is.
  3. Senior Member
    I only splurge if they are cheap. LOL.
  4. Senior Member
    I used to get sucked into that stuff all the time, especially the mac collections back in like 2008/2009ish? I'm over it though lol I never buy makeup anymore.
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgychick View Post
    I have very limited self control when it comes to limited edition items. I always splurge more than I should because I know that it isn't going to be around forever. It does depend on the brand and what the product actually looks like. For example, there are brands that I just don't care for and then not only that, if the palette is full of colors that I wont really use, then most the time, I pass on buying it because I already have too much makeup that I don't use as it is.
    I figure that if it's a good brand it's something I will use daily I will get it. I just got the Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean face palette and it was $30. I don't have any bronzers or highlighters so it's something I can use everyday.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    I do not understand why women do makeup...